Position 2019 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

This year been strange with defenders.

These kents putting up career best av's

Sheppard.
Rich.
BSmith.
Salem

Smith been a massive burnman in the past.
My guess is the extra effective kicks gained from kick outs. All of them plus Stewart are averaging 6-7 more kicks per game than last year (Sheppard is +4). All being effective, that’s at least 15 pts extra per game.

My guess is the extra effective kicks gained from kick outs. All of them plus Stewart are averaging 6-7 more kicks per game than last year (Sheppard is +4). All being effective, that’s at least 15 pts extra per game.

Yep the kick out rule prob helps abit.
People seem to forget stewart had quiet afew injury effected games last year hes av was 85 but would been alot higher.
I Would of started with him but Williams was too cheap to pass up.
Hopefully he drops in price for us.

Yep the kick out rule prob helps abit.
People seem to forget stewart had quiet afew injury effected games last year hes av was 85 but would been alot higher.
I Would of started with him but Williams was too cheap to pass up.
Hopefully he drops in price for us.
Yep, me too. He has the perfect SC game too. Intercepts well, high DE, gives drive off half back and takes the kick outs. Tuohy might have damaged his ceiling but WC didn’t give him much chance to shine.

Anyone know when Blakely is coming back? I want him and Whitfield to finish my backline
Returned on the weekend and played WAFL for his first match of the year. Unsure if he'll be rushed back or if they'll give him more time to build fitness

Could be this weekend, otherwise within the next 1-3 for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can somebody please explain to me what the * has happened to Witherden over the last 2 weeks? Yes I brought him in last week. Nail in the coffin for my season. Has a player come in that's changed his role (Answerth or Cutler)? Or has he just had 2 poor games?

1556964476406.png

dlanod Requiem dmc333 anybody?

Rich is dominant and no one is tagging him so we're going with option 1 instead of option 2 in Witherden.
tenor.gif

Might look at Howe on the cheap. Slower start to the year expected, price will be ok, should end up priced around 375k next week
Concern would be what his ceiling is, playing (seemingly) a more accountable role to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might look at Howe on the cheap. Slower start to the year expected, price will be ok, should end up priced around 375k next week
Concern would be what his ceiling is, playing (seemingly) a more accountable role to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew quick draw McGrath the same price prob scores abit more imho.
Crispy creme also pretty cheap.

Harry Andrews also cheap.

Anywoo l want T Stewart in and around my team.

Andrew quick draw McGrath the same price prob scores abit more imho.
Crispy creme also pretty cheap.

Harry Andrews also cheap.

Anywoo l want T Stewart in and around my team.

Was hoping Stewart might stay off and drop a little in price, but he came back on.
Andrews I was / am keen on, like his game.

Have Crisp, been OK but a fair way off the topliners. Kicking efficiency down and down in tackles.

Seagull gets ten-odd more kicks a game, kicks longer and goes at 80-odd by foot. Crisp better in a few areas, but don’t reckon he’s getting ripped off vs others, he’s about where he should be tbh. No conspiracies there.

Was hoping Stewart might stay off and drop a little in price, but he came back on.
Andrews I was / am keen on, like his game.

Have Crisp, been OK but a fair way off the topliners. Kicking efficiency down and down in tackles.

Seagull gets ten-odd more kicks a game, kicks longer and goes at 80-odd by foot. Crisp better in a few areas, but don’t reckon he’s getting ripped off vs others, he’s about where he should be tbh. No conspiracies there.

Yep l was hopping stew would drop abit aswell.
In game though as soon as he was the ground north kicks 4 + goals.
Hes super important player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back