Opinion Derailed Off-Topic Thread / Are You Bored With Life? discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck guys. Thanks for your service.

Does exercise make alot of difference? I've been doing Martial Arts for a number of years and have found rigorous exercise really does help when the black dog raises it's ugly head.

I reckon it does, I found when I exercised regularly it would improve my breathing (I have asthma) but also feel less lethargic. I was going through alot of stress and anxiety in my life, when I exercised I found that it improved my mental well being.

Good luck guys. Thanks for your service.

Does exercise make alot of difference? I've been doing Martial Arts for a number of years and have found rigorous exercise really does help when the black dog raises it's ugly head.

I find the hard work thru exercising works, really only found out when my knees and ankles started to go, and I had to stop/slow down (old age knee and ankles)
the Shed helps with the treadmill and some bags, funnily enough so does the PC as kids and grandkids got me into some PC games and you can escape.

Hindley street cops are the scum of the force. Feel sorry for the young ones forced to work there
I've had my run ins in the past when I was younger and stupid and I'll admit there are a number of people who shouldn't be in a uniform, but the hindley street gig is tough. Have a walk down there sober on a Saturday night. It's a real sad state of society and I'd absolutely hate to police that.

I've also got a couple of people close to me in the force now in the city and out in one of the worst suburban areas. It's really opened my eyes to what it's like being a police officer.

I've had my run ins in the past when I was younger and stupid and I'll admit there are a number of people who shouldn't be in a uniform, but the hindley street gig is tough. Have a walk down there sober on a Saturday night. It's a real sad state of society and I'd absolutely hate to police that.

I've also got a couple of people close to me in the force now in the city and out in one of the worst suburban areas. It's really opened my eyes to what it's like being a police officer.
Makes you wonder what the police did with all their time before crystal meth was invented

Hence why I said I feel sorry for the young ones sent there

Have worked on Hindley and know what goes on. Know both sides. Know that some in uniform harrassed homeless and take thier drugs and those drugs never make it back to the station. Know that to get thier kpi's up to scratch each month they go target homeless and such.

I feel sorry the young ones sent there because thier tutors at the acadamey don't rate them. That's why they were sent thier. Or at other stations they spoke up about corruption and transferred there as punishiment.

Nothing more frightening than seeing a fat Hindley street copper. Fat people have no self respect and if you have no self respect you can't have any for the people you deal with.

The girls in the youth shelters in the area can tell you all about coppers.

This open your eyes than some sob story of a pretend goody two shoes Hindley street copper.

Well that goes down as one of the worse things I've ever read on big footy.

Just wow.

Do some good for once and remove yourself from the gene pool.
Nothing more frightening than seeing a fat Hindley street copper. Fat people have no self respect and if you have no self respect you can't have any for the people you deal with.

Have worked on Hindley and know what goes on. Know both sides. Know that some in uniform harrassed homeless and take thier drugs and those drugs never make it back to the station. Know that to get thier kpi's up to scratch each month they go target homeless and such.

I feel sorry the young ones sent there because thier tutors at the acadamey don't rate them. That's why they were sent thier. Or at other stations they spoke up about corruption and transferred there as punishiment.

This open your eyes than some sob story of a pretend goody two shoes Hindley street copper.
So much of this is just plain wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the part where they will throw a handcuffed person into the back of their car and not put a seatbelt on said person despite requests as they drive off at high speed to the watch house

dogs

Yep, barely a couple of decades go by where we don't read about a death in custody due to an arrested person being involved in a car crash while not wearing a seat belt. I'm sick to death of hearing about, just do something you pigs.

Are you serious, or so one eyed you are blind to what actually goes on in the world.
Every time I hear or read comments like this, I Picture a wall and a person inability to see the other side.
Leave you with this. A Wall doesn't only stop a person from seeing the other side but it stifles their growth.

don't forget Thegibbsgamble is probably Rucci or McClure. Our police doing a great job controlling Yobbo's everyday. Agree with your comment,It was a poor statement.
Yeah let's toast marshmallows and make cliched vanilla statements as well
Couldn't possibly be bad cops who assault innocent people

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

So much of this is just plain wrong.
If we paid the police more we would attract better people to the job. It's a snowball effect. The more we protect the bent. COps the harder it is to get those good people and the more we protect the bent ones

It's very wrong. We still recruit racist police from South Africa and England because we can't find people in our own community's

In country areas these police wreak havok amongst the most vulnerable

I'm the exception to that rule
Probably was to general.

But in positions like police it's very true. If you have a medical condition that is a result of your fatness then you won't pass the medicals required to police. So fatness as a copper is a choice. Nothing worse than seeing coppers in McDonald's eating s**t. Another sign of no respect

They do say before you can committ to a relatiinship first you need committ to yourself and be the person to you that is required to be to them.

This is the same in important public service work.

Fat people are emotional temperamental lazy bullies and judgemental. The science from psychology is clear on this. This is a recipe for a crook cop.

Police have hefty fines for a dodgy number plate. Thier excuse is that if you cause a fatal accident and witnesses can't read your plate. Well what if your fat chasing arsonists and can't keep up with him. They should be consistent

Or in a Hindley street bar and to fat to handle a fight and people get hurt or even killed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back