Toast 2019 Doig Medal - Nat Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounded like Weber is getting the boot and Nat isn't particularly happy about it.

Understandable but with so many injuries to key players year after year what's another solution?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard one of Ross's favorite past times is over riding fitness staff. :think:

Give the guy a chance his voice was shot.
Sorry, but it was a non footballing person trying to run a footballing celebration. Nothing to do with his voice.
I would have loved Belly, but understand he’s got a lot more important agendas on his plate.

Last edited:
Does Fyfe know that he's had 17 surgeries and credits his lack of soft tissue injuries to some random pilates teacher he met in a cafe?

From the outside Webber aint doing too good to you Nat.

P.S Sorry Nat for making you read out that contrived propaganda. So much cringe.

Last edited:

it does feel like we've had a very samey top 5 for the last few years..

The clubs with the most young players polling top 5 have also been rebuilding/drafting more talented youth over a longer period of time than Freo so likely a lot of their top pollers are 4-6 years in the system the only anomaly is Hawthorn, Port and Sydney (Sydney always getting good youth through academy/awesome drafting).
I think once our last 3-4 draft years mature a little more we will be lowering that bracket, Tucker/Brayshaw is on the way cracking top 10 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back