List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Hagdorn on 6PR this morning reckons deal is done - 5 + 9 + Reid & the AFL has instructed that it not be announced until live telecast tomorrow.
Massive overpay. If that happens then my melodramatic post starts to begin and the first part is right.

Losing 2 x 10 picks stalls our list building.

We cant win a clearance and allows 60 I50s per game.

Ego & status effecting our thinking in trades.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Kim Hagdorn on 6PR this morning reckons deal is done - 5 + 9 + Reid & the AFL has instructed that it not be announced until live telecast tomorrow.

that is more than carlton gave for chris judd. There is no way that is true.

Not to mention, the AFL would be desperate for some trade news given how boring the week has been so they wouldn't be telling them to hold off.

Massive overpay. If that happens then my melodramatic post starts to begin and the first part is right.

Losing 2 x 10 picks stalls our list building.

We cant win a clearance and allows 60 I50s per game.

Ego & status effecting our thinking in trades.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100%, if that is correct we have massively overpaid for a guy who is RFA next year that doesn't fit an immediate need

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, who the hell is Kim Hagdorn?
Big profile journalist here in WA. Has some hits and misses on his record

Radio host in Perth. Take it with a grain of salt, was reporting a WC player has tested positive before anyone else did but also said Longmuire was out of the race for the Freo position
Well you aren't in the race when you have won it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1571099786486.png

Reid would have to agree to that trade and from what I know he is very entrenched in Sydney, both professionally and personally. If this were true then the official line will be that Sydney have now confirmed they have absolutely no idea on how to trade/bargain/negotiate to any relevance of win win.

It really sounds like this Kim person has just taken on some of Matthew Lloyds fantasy calls and run with one.

Just flabbergasted that this would be an outcome

Awesome news, we're getting Fantasia to replace Papley!

LOL! But the AFL have instructed everyone/ special folk to shut up till live telecast ! BS!

errr …..except for big noting WA radio jocks/journalists who know everything and disregard or defy their imaginary source.

FMD ! just another guess , when there is nothing else to say, but to boost the ratings!

Time to walk away ...
If JD really wants a home at the Swans he can make a move in 2021. And let’s be honest, if we lose Papley, Jones and picks 5 and 9, there is not much point him coming next year as we will never get the ball forward anyway.

Taylor is a good pickup assuming he's on a reasonable salary. He's played all 22 games in 4/6 seasons, extremely resilient, proven AFL player with 100+ games and still only 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back