List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Swans don't want to do it but feel as a last resort will put 5 + 9(if we trade Papley) for Daniher up and that's it. Bombers win out of it which isn't that all Dodo really wants the perception to be and Swans make good on their promise and piss a few supporters off giving up 5 but that gets forgotten quickly when Daniher trains the house down and is ready to go round 1. Maybe it's my own exhaustion with it all but I'd settle as a fan if that's what it took.

Please for the love of whomever, don't cave in to that douche bag Dodoro tomorrow.

Not sure why you're making a play for Daniher to be honest, seeing that you've got 2 of the best young KPFs in the game in McCartin and Blakely, and of course the Budster.

You'll be paying picks 5 and 9 (supposedly) for 1 extra season from Daniher (assuming he'll play out the full 22 games which is unlikely), when if you keep your powder dry, you can keep those picks take them to the draft to add to your existing young talent, and then pick up Joe next year for nothing.

Only downside is that he's and RFA, and even though from memory no club has matched a contract offer in free agent history, Dodoro is such a dick that he's likely to do it out of spite.

But I would take that chance.

Anyhow, good luck.

Force a trade and we’ll only offer a third rounder too. How about them apples?

Look at our 2012 forwards, besides Goodes, not one superstar.
This keeps getting mentioned, but still not really sure it proves anything. Minus the Bulldogs, we are the only team this decade to win a flag without having a KPF that had a dominant season. If it's not Buddy, like it wasn't this year, who is is realistically going to be for us?

Look at our 2012 forwards, besides Goodes, not one superstar.
This keeps getting mentioned, but still not really sure it proves anything. Minus the Bulldogs, we are the only team this decade to win a flag without having a KPF that had a dominant season. If it's not Buddy, like it wasn't this year, who is is realistically going to be for us?
Further to this, if the Tigers had kept all their eggs in one basket (Riewoldt) they likely wouldn't have made top four and won a flag this year.

All good, Mick. Bombers seem to leak like siev.

I have all respect for our crew, we’ve said nothing! I remember not so long ago, Longmire would be telling the media ‘yeah Johnno’s playing in the middle, Chrisso’s down back and our leading goal kicker won’t be leading at all this week’. Used to drive me mad, no wonder Clarko said Longmire was easy to coach against!

Maybe Harley stopped that crap? ‘Lies, lies, it’s all on Harley’...the crowd cries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possible for backwards Brisbane. Why we don't do daylight saving is beyond me.
I think we're right (for once) to not adopt it again. Pretty sure there's evidence to suggest daylight savings only decreases productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back