List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The people that badly want Daniher better not call foul if he turns out the same way as Tippett did for us. Tippett came to us with even less injury concerns.
Rather the money be spread evenly on 3-4 B players in the mid/def than 1 potential make or break forward.

Getting excited now , spewing bombers are finals bound otherwise Joe would be announcing it sooner
Boy you sound confidence Punts. Are you going to end up with egg on ur face? FWIW I hope you do because I don't want him 😉

The people that badly want Daniher better not call foul if he turns out the same way as Tippett did for us. Tippett came to us with even less injury concerns.
Rather the money be spread evenly on 3-4 B players in the mid/def than 1 potential make or break forward.

And this

Boy you sound confidence Punts. Are you going to end up with egg on ur face? FWIW I hope you do because I don't want him 😉
Imagine what Reid, Heeney, Parker, Paps, Haywood, Ronke etc etc can do do when the oppo's 3 best defenders are playing on Bud and Daniher!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does that mean our first is 23 unless Jones and/or Papley leave.

I assume pick 4 is going for a player who has played 7 games in 2 years. Maybe an early start for a parallel Tippett career. Yikes...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back