Caj

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2004
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
With Rowan Marshall having stepped up in the last few weeks you'd expect Draper's supposed offer from the Saints to be less likely. Would put us in the front seat for him?
Great idea! We're clearly awesome at treating ruckman with knee recos, young Draper may see some AFL action by 2023 :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Oxlong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
With Rowan Marshall having stepped up in the last few weeks you'd expect Draper's supposed offer from the Saints to be less likely. Would put us in the front seat for him?
Why would it be less likely? As a supporter of the Swans, you’d understand that one ruckman standing up still isn’t enough?

Superstar swan

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 16, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Id be all for gibbs at the right price.. potentially has 2-3 good years left.. excellent kick of the footy..foreign concept at our club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Swan

Premium Gold
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Id be all for gibbs at the right price.. potentially has 2-3 good years left.. excellent kick of the footy..foreign concept at our club
Cooked, and rumours here is off field issues too. Has a big $ two years left on his contract. Trading him in one year too late looks to have cost the Adelaide Cows

GotTheGoodes

Bloods
Mar 15, 2010
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
The talk amongst mates of mine (so grain of salt stuff) is he's got a few off field issues re: the punt which I won't elaborare on here/now but these issues have only become apparent since arriving... apparently Eddie Betts has tried to help him out but been burnt a bit & so Gibbs is up against it with Tex & some in the leadership group regarding this off field stuff... All complete rumour & nothing I can substantiate. Bit I have heard similar from a few different people (who don't know each other) so interesting hypothetocal none-the-less... Players are human too.

I hope whatever is currently ruining his chances of playing good footy get sorted because I love watching the good players play & he is a good player.

bedford

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
The talk amongst mates of mine (so grain of salt stuff) is he's got a few off field issues re: the punt which I won't elaborare on here/now but these issues have only become apparent since arriving... apparently Eddie Betts has tried to help him out but been burnt a bit & so Gibbs is up against it with Tex & some in the leadership group regarding this off field stuff... All complete rumour & nothing I can substantiate. Bit I have heard similar from a few different people (who don't know each other) so interesting hypothetocal none-the-less... Players are human too.

I hope whatever is currently ruining his chances of playing good footy get sorted because I love watching the good players play & he is a good player.
I remember him playing on Goodes one day and did a good fair job , not like a dog like Simon Godfrey

cadsky

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2011
Mornington Peninsula, Vic
AFL Club
Sydney

I have heard this as Well. could be the next fev.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I remember him playing on Goodes one day and did a good fair job , not like a dog like Simon Godfrey
Yeah he did, but something that Carlton fans liked to not mention about that game was Goodes was playing with a rather bad injury. I can't remember what it was but I do remember that it really limited Goodes' movement.

Top Bottom