List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellis, Aaron Francis, Braydon Sier & Reilly O'Brien are four I hope we're looking at. All but Francis would be instant 22 with all containing a lot of upside

None of the above. We have cash to splash. All in on Fake Reg and Tim Kelly.

Duchess Mrs Kelly and the kids around Sydney and show her we are.a family friendly Club. Get Goodesy, Mickey O and Buddy to show how committed we are to Aboriginal players and justice for first Australians.

Remind Fake Reg that Adelaide is a small pond. Get our SA blokes to have a yarn with him.

Feb 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Denver Broncos,Chelsea,wests tigers

Duchess Mrs Kelly and the kids around Sydney and show her we are.a family friendly Club. Get Goodesy, Mickey O and Buddy to show how committed we are to Aboriginal players and justice for first Australians.

Remind Fake Reg that Adelaide is a small pond. Get our SA blokes to have a yarn with him.
And get a 10 year trade ban in the process.

Brandon Ellis has put off contract talk. 3 Vic clubs chasing him with some interstate clubs watching closely. Hope we are one of them.

Hope not! Another one with iffy skills under the slight amount of pressure

I confess I do know who you mean by "Fake Reg"?

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Southampton FC
Kemps the one I want.

Same here. Looks like may be top 5 on the back of the champs. So damn versatile and exactly what swans need right now.

If not any of Serong, Young or Ash would be good pick ups.

Luke Jackson as a smokey first round pick for us. Would be a reach but best ruck product in draft

ScottBo

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I'd be pretty surprised to see Cunningham want out though. He's a NSW boy and the club has stuck by him and developed him despite putting in some pretty average performances for a few years. He has always seemed very attached to the club too.

Retaining Cunningham isn't helped by the fact his good mates at the club keep departing -- Mitchell, then Newman and Johnson. He possibly likes the idea of joining them in Melbourne. And given his career path I doubt he's ever been on big coin.

His trade value would be interesting. Didn't Dalrymple say in his interview Beatson is still looking after the trades? I was wondering if maybe Dalrymple should get involved then remembered the Bulldogs handed over Pick 6 and Griffen for Boyd and traded Stringer for picks in the late second round during his time there. Hope we play a bit of hardball trading players who want out this year.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Retaining Cunningham isn't helped by the fact his good mates at the club keep departing -- Mitchell, then Newman and Johnson. He possibly likes the idea of joining them in Melbourne. And given his career path I doubt he's ever been on big coin.

His trade value would be interesting. Didn't Dalrymple say in his interview Beatson is still looking after the trades? I was wondering if maybe Dalrymple should get involved then remembered the Bulldogs handed over Pick 6 and Griffen for Boyd and traded Stringer for picks in the late second round during his time there. Hope we play a bit of hardball trading players who want out this year.
Unrestricted free agent we won’t get much for Cunningham.

North board are acting like Florent is 100% heading there way. Only reasonable trade I see is we get there first round pick (so top 10) or Simpkin
Geez, I'm sure he will form a formidable duo with Dusty.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
North board are acting like Florent is 100% heading there way. Only reasonable trade I see is we get there first round pick (so top 10) or Simpkin

I haven't seen anyone claiming that, but I trust sources who claim we are interested in him.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
I haven't seen anyone claiming that, but I trust sources who claim we are interested in him.
The same Florent who publicly stated that he wants to be a one club player with Sydney, that Florent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back