List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compensation picks are a complete rort and should be gotten rid of.
Not sure it is a rort but it can distort things. In saying that COLA was a rort to many but I fear we are about to see it was necessary as we lose a few and overpay to keep others. GWS will be the same if the window closes.
So all things being equal it wouldn't be needed but GC need help - I would be happy for them to get Rowell and Anderson.

Not sure it is a rort but it can distort things. In saying that COLA was a rort to many but I fear we are about to see it was necessary as we lose a few and overpay to keep others. GWS will be the same if the window closes.
So all things being equal it wouldn't be needed but GC need help - I would be happy for them to get Rowell and Anderson.
COLA to GWS is like taking the dummy from the baby they created! COLA to Sydney is taking the pension from the club they retired.

GC was a poorly planned project that was dropped in the exact location another team failed.

AFL failed not only the competition, they failed economics!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please, Preuss is s**t! As good as Amartey.
Is he? At least he's 'ken big. That's a fair stat line below in the VFL this weekend. I'd say he's worth the second rounder we are getting (?) for Jones at this stage given our dire stocks in the ruck. Maybe a make-wheight in there somehow - we add in Cameron and they give us a late pick...

Is he? At least he's 'ken big. That's a fair stat line below in the VFL this weekend. I'd say he's worth the second rounder we are getting (?) for Jones at this stage given our dire stocks in the ruck. Maybe a make-wheight in there somehow - we add in Cameron and they give us a late pick...

View attachment 729754
Wow, cool, Kyle Galloway is big too! Great to see Preuss is pushing for a spot in a strong Melbourne line up.

Wow, cool, Kyle Galloway is big too! Great to see Preuss is pushing for a spot in a strong Melbourne line up.
Preuss has to displace Max Gawn

Galloway has to displace Hayden McLean

So if the AFL give GC a priority an GWS get a top 3 pick for Cogs we could end up with pick 6.
That would be farked.

Hopefully the GC priority is pick 10 or something. So they get 1, 10, 19. But they have trade pick 10.
The priority pick for cogs would be immediately after their first natural pick.

how many all australians does pick 4 have

Peter Matera
Justin Leppitsch
Matthew Pavlich
Josh J. Kennedy
Andrew Gaff
Marcus Bontempelli
Clayton Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back