List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely It can't just be Daniher.
Pick 4 will get Daniher if we were that desperate for him & according to Beatson we'd use it for the right player.The general feel is we get pick 8 for Papley. Why are we doing that? Too much mystery for it to be just Daniher.
Have we got cap to get 2 high profile players Ted

Buddy 1.4 alone

Joe 2 years ago was worth 2 first round picks. 1 today is overs.
Especially when you can get him for free next year. People keep saying that his value will go up if he has a good season. Thats possible but unlikely. However, if he is injured for most of the season we would have dodged a bullet.

I would rather Amartey over Reid, but I think Reid should be delisted so that's not saying much.

I'm more intrigued as to why you are so bothered about someone having an opinion you don't agree with?
Because you have an opinion on everything, always contradictory to everyone else’ and call Rampe ‘Sir Dane’! It’s grating!

Especially when you can get him for free next year. People keep saying that his value will go up if he has a good season. Thats possible but unlikely. However, if he is injured for most of the season we would have dodged a bullet.
Essendon will rather have him gone before the start of next season.

If he wants to come now you get him now. A good season next year and some mended fences he resigns. Having said that get him now without getting shafted.

Thanks for that :) I haven't watched many games this year let alone Geelong's so only had a quick look at stats and just assumed our kicking is still awful
Milton!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's getting to be a bit of a pile on and I don't like pile ons.

Caesar, for your own sake, and those of your critics, perhaps just lessen the absolutism in your contributions.

More of "I find Reid's inconsistency frustrating" and less "Reid should be delisted" you might find would be less grating.

Just a tip.

I would rather Amartey over Reid, but I think Reid should be delisted so that's not saying much.

I'm more intrigued as to why you are so bothered about someone having an opinion you don't agree with?
Reid delisted, fmd, you are deluded. God help students in Perth with your kind of teaching. You know, structures, names of positions on the field so students know where to go, what to do. Otherwise tell the whatsie to run in the whatsit while defending against the something, is that the way it works now?

In all this Daniher talk, I’m still clinging to hope that Wines is the real target.

Papley to Carlton for pick 8, on-traded to Port for Wines.

As much as I really hope Papley stays, if we get Wines I could live with it.

In all this Daniher talk, I’m still clinging to hope that Wines is the real target.

Papley to Carlton for pick 8, on-traded to Port for Wines.

As much as I really hope Papley stays, if we get Wines I could live with it.
Isnt wines having surgery, like major surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back