List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he will make it as a number one ruck, his best position is a forward - suppporting ruck.
Id love to know where you are going to play him forward , Not so fatty Paddy, Bruce, Members,Battle and in a years time big Max , The best option for Marshall is to be a ruck for his sake and the teams so he better make it as a ruck

Jun 14, 2015
Oslo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just wanted to get this in early and on the record. Been saying it since early last year, and hopefully the ground work is already done by our management (because if we haven't started by now it is probably already too late).

This year should be all about Nick Haynes!

FA, so he costs nothing but cap (which we have to burn). Game is a perfect fit for us and would form a deadly partnership with Jake.

Don't mess around with multiple targets and lose the one you actually wanted (*cough* North *cough*)

FFS the guy named his dog Lenny. He is one of us. Bring him home ...

Give me a top 10 mid, Haynes and our academy / FS boys and I am happy!

The same has been said about Bytel. I think a better analogy would be a couple of Jaguares, which are still very fine automobiles. Broken, kept indoors, getting worked on and costing a fortune..
Both of them could be 10 year players , whats 6-8 months in the scheme of things ;)

Richo’s career?
I say lets give Richo a chance with some decent back up behind him , as i said in a post a while back , look who we have beaten over the last few years , Richmond , Melbourne , GWS , Geelong ,Collingwood , Westcoast home and we should have won away , Port away should have won , all quality sides so i think with the back up he has this year we will go a lot better than 2018

Just wanted to get this in early and on the record. Been saying it since early last year, and hopefully the ground work is already done by our management (because if we haven't started by now it is probably already too late).

FA, so he costs nothing but cap (which we have to burn). Game is a perfect fit for us and would form a deadly partnership with Jake.

Don't mess around with multiple targets and lose the one you actually wanted (*cough* North *cough*)

Josh Kelly for a second rounder special

Jade Buddha

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
St Kilda

Yeah noice call on the honing in to specific targets. Agreed Haynes would be a good fit. I think a few of our fringe defenders will fall off next year.

kane22

Team Captain
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

Jake, Haynes, Roberton and hopefully Clav. This is a strong backline for the next few years, I don't think Haynes would even cost that much in terms of cap space as well and GWS may let him go if they want more space for Cogs and Kelly.

Apr 5, 2016
Everywhere
AFL Club
St Kilda
tedtheodorelogan2018 on SS reporting -

More will come to light during the season but its confirmed the Saints will be going all out for a couple of massive fish. Big $'s and big contracts on offer. Players ars very open to moving too. Watch this space.

You would expect Kelly to be on name I wonder who else?

More will come to light during the season but its confirmed the Saints will be going all out for a couple of massive fish. Big $'s and big contracts on offer. Players ars very open to moving too. Watch this space.

Well the school of fish we already have will have to have a vastly improved year if we are hoping to attract some massive ones to our pond. As we’ve all seen before, big fish will want success as well as $$$.

heard it all before, for like 3 years now. unless we make finals thats going to be very hard to do.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda

tenor-23.gif

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
heard it all before, for like 3 years now. unless we make finals thats going to be very hard to do.
I especially liked the ambiguous, 'the players are open to moving'

Only 16 other clubs to compete with then.

As good as done for us

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drake Huggins

Club Legend
May 2, 2018
The ghost of the G.G. Huggins Stand
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Stoke City, Southampton.

Tedtheodorelogan2018 is considered a troll and probably the second worst poster at SS. He is the artist formerly known as parkeysainter, who delights in pretending to be an itk. This sort of meaningless rubbish is typical of the general standard of his posting. Ignore.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda

No disrespect to your post: but any man and his dog (as opposed to Blind Freddy) could write that.
What’s Gubby earning a crust for?
What’s Hanners going to say to potential targets when he’s inevitably used as a reference?

The only downside this year is I can’t continually troll #joshkelly12 now that Ming has that number.

Bummer.

Webster - Austin - DMac
Roberton - Carlisle - Haynes

Bloody hell...

Side note: This new board ******* stinks. Hate the look of it.

Side note: This new board ******* stinks. Hate the look of it.

Jeez, Bassat’s only been there three minutes, give him some......oh
:rolleyes:;)

Last edited:
Tedtheodorelogan is considered a troll and probably the second worst poster at SS. He is the artist formerly known as parkeysainter, who delights in pretending to be an itk. This sort of meaningless rubbish is typical of the general standard of his posting. Ignore.
If he was Parkeysainter , yes he is a complete flog and is full of s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back