It Just Is

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2012
On cloud 9
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Can suck it!
If serong was a fraction taller he would be a lock for top 3.

In the respect that port is very good at turning players into running machines serong would be perfect for us.. I’m confident port would be as good a chance as anyone to develop serong into a great mid.

In reality when we already have butters and Farrell drafting another 178cm mid/forward might not be the best fit.

I think he is the type our recruiters would love too. Is incredibly active, Hard and quick.
He’s one I’m very keen to watch when I get to the replay.

After last years draft and with our father/sons over the next few years I completely agree that we should only take a mid if they are a genuine centre square midfielder. A Travis Boak replacement.

Who are the crumbing forwards we should be looking on missing out on? ;)

Two good Port names are the best out there I think. Ned Cahill has had a good year and had a ripper today. Kossie Pickett would be another.

Well that was a very good game. On paper I would have thought Metro should have won, not convincingly, but should have won, but Country came with a better game plan and executed it a lot better. A number of Metro lads were pretty down on the day.

Player Reviews:

METRO:
Bianco - Yeah I just don't see it with him yet. He's been rated as a first round pick and I just don't think he has enough tricks. Nice kick, ok pace, but he's not good in contests and goes missing too much. But, he has had a decent year for Oakleigh

Newman - Thought he was really poor in the first half and just out positioned too easily, dragged back too far in the defensive 50 and struggled one on one. Got a lot better as the second half went on. Something to work with

Sturgess - Has been a bit of a Mr Fix it for Northern at times this year. Has played through the midfield, across half back, attacking, defensive roles. Today he was stationed across half back and he played pretty well. Positioned himself well, was good one on one and used it alright

Butler - He's a decent, inoffensive player. got a lot of it today, worked pretty hard and it came off for him. Maybe a bit vanilla, just lacks a standout feature at this point.

McAsey - He looks like a German soldier. I like him. He's had a good year for Sandy. He's a little gangly at times and can get pushed off balance in contests but at other times he looks a sure thing as a KPD. Was good to see him go forward, take a mark and kick a goal. Probably the best KPD in this years draft pool.

Worrell - He's one of my favourites this year. I love him. I love his leadership, I love his natural footy IQ and I love how versatile he is. Didn't have a great day today, but did a number of things which I thought were really smart. Knows where to put himself as a loose defender. Can be good in contests. Can run with it. Uses it well most of the time. He reminds me a bit of Hunter Clark in that he can play a number of roles and just needs to settle in one spot. I don't think its as a KPD. I like him more as a running, aggressive 3rd tall or wingman.

Bergman - Didn't do much wrong. Solid performance

Mott - Had a huge year but really didn't offer a lot today. Was one of the disappointing players for Metro.

Ralphsmith - Needs to keep his feet a bit more. Seems to like to slide in a bit too much. Was clever when he got it and had a better second half.

Cassar - Western are my team in the NAB League and he's been a standout for them this year. Would love to get him at Port. So smart with the ball, he's versatile in that he can play anywhere on the ground and do it well. Was good up forward, then spent more time down back. Has played well behind the ball this year. Great skills, doesn't waste the ball, he's just a very very smart player. One to watch.

Jones - Liked him. Presented well. Got involved. Needs to put on 20kg, but there is something to work with there.

Williams - Huge disappointment. Barely got near it at all. For someone with so much talent, he just needs to show more. Has been alright this year for Oakleigh, but I just want to see more. Today was the worst game i've seen him play.

Honey - Good solid vanilla mid with ok skills and can kick a goal. Good size already but needs to find a bit more spark. Went missing a bit today.

Dean - Has put his name in lights with 3 big games in the NAB League this year but was a passenger today. Didn't present well enough, had a couple of chances and blew them, didn't show off his marking. Risky pick at this stage.

Mahony - I don't know what to think of Mahony. I seen him play a fair bit and I just can't figure if I like him or not. He's an entirely inoffensive player who does everything well but without any standout part of his game. He's a pretty good kick. He's pretty good int he midfield. He's pretty good up forward. He's tough. He puts his body on the line. Just not sure if he's got another gear to go to.

Bryan - Was good in the ruck, had a few moments around the ground but wanted to see him dominate today and he didn't. Still the best of the ruckmen this year though.

Anderson - Had a poor start but really worked his way into the game and had a big second half. Not as dominate as I expected him to be. Got a lot of his disposals backward of centre and didn't find his way inside 50 all that often. Expect him to have a standout performance in game 2.

Rowell - Was close to best player on the ground once again. He's just impossible to knock off the ball. He's built out of stone, looks like he should be sluggish, but isn't. Has an incredible change of direction and just knows how to throw his opponents off. Clever handballs, good kick. Was very good.

Carafa - Didn't see much today.

Courtney - Only played a small part in the ruck. Long term option.

Maginess - Had a real good second half. Another who's had a good year for Sandy and just turns up and does his job. Smart with the ball.

Potter - I was big on him in the pre season. Is the quickest player going around this year but * me he is just a nightmare with the ball. I've gone from thinking he could sneak into a first round spot with his pace and ability to take the game, and every game i've seen him play this year he's gone down the rankings. He's more Pittard than Pittard, makes Jasper look like Luke Hodge. But, there's been moments this year that make you go wow. Unfortunately there's too many where you go ffs what are you doing?

De Koning - Did a good defensive job. Didn't get as much of the ball as he can do, but positioned himself well and I liked what he was able to do when the ball hit the ground.

Kemp - Has had an impressive year and can literally play anywhere on the ground. Like Sturgess, he's played down back, up forward, centre square mid, back flank this year. Looks good as a tall midfielder but was played as a 3rd tall down back today and was solid as a rock. Want to see what he can do in the midfield in the champs though.

Ash - He scares me. He can be so good, there is no doubting he is a huge talent, has some unique physical attributes. Very quick, great agility, takes the game on and can be crucial in setting up the play. But there is something holding me back from being fully on board with him. I just don't like how he can sometimes just bombscare bang it on the boot and turn it over. Can he handle the quicker pace at AFL level and be smarter with his runs. Thats what I want to find out over the rest of the year. But, some of his play in the last half were phenomenal.

B Smith - Jonas type and plays similar as well. Solid, unassuming, gets the job done

Young - He's very very good. Has been in my top 3 for 12 months for this draft pool and could go higher. I love him. Love his left foot kick, love his pace. Made a couple of mistakes but overall he's safer with his disposal than Ash, is smart in his running than Ash and is better defensively. Could become a very good midfielder in time.

Serong - Haven't been on board with him this year, but today was the first time that made me go, yep, he's got it. Very good in the midfield, was so clean with the ball. One grab in close, great vision to spot up kicks on the spread and was pin point with his kicking today. Reminds me a lot of Jye Caldwell. Decent pace. Good size already. He's just a touch short. Don't think its a huge issue though. Could be very good.

Sparkes - He's someone thats stood out each time i've seen him this year. Today he was pretty good, a bit sloppy with the ball, but his running is a standout. Just finds space, big long strides and can thump the ball forward.

Cahill - He's had a ripper year for Dandy and today was a continuation of that form. Just a great no frills small forward who can play through the midfield. Hard tackler, gets in good position to find the ball on the flanks, does some great pure crumbing work deep forward. Good player.

Hollands - Will be a superstar and would be #1 on my want list for next year.

Weightman - Got involved but not convined by him.

Baldi - Slow start but got into the game and had some real good moments. Clever and seems to have a lot of time when he gets the ball. Smart with his hands. Good vision. Has been a ball magnet this year but didn't get that quantity today.

J Smith - Bit of a surprise packet today. Not sold on him, has a bit of the Mitch Harvey's about them, which is a bit harsh, but just think he's a bit slow off the mark. Good mark, but got a bit lucky today.

Comben - Thought he was lively in the ruck, was alright up forward. Showed a bit.

Flanders - Is the real deal. Looks 26. He could well be 26. Has moved into a full time midfield role this year and has been excellent and today was no exception as well. Got a lot of the ball, is great with the ball, is a big body, still goes forward and kicks goals, good vision, smart hands, just gets to contest after contest. Very good.

Dow - He's a very good clean one touch player in close. Great in contests. Gets clearances. Very poor kick though. Needs a lot of work on his kicking.

Martin - Very good second half. Doesn't waste the ball, found space up forward and used it well.

Pepper - Bit of a surprise. Had some really good moments.

Rantall - Ball magnet in the NAB League and had some decent efforts today. Fell out of the game a bit as it went on, but was good with the ball when he got it.

Leaveit2charlie

Club Legend
Jan 29, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Getting on the Worrell bandwagon early.
Can play tall is a good mark getting wraps for football IQ and probably sitting about the right spot in the draft at present though with lack of quality talls in the draft he likely rises with form.

Here's my top 20 so far. Gone through a lot of change from what I thought it would be

1. Noah Anderson - Mid/Fwd
2. Matthew Rowell - In Mid
3. Hayden Young - Hyb Def
4. Sam Flanders - Mid/Fwd
5. Thomas Green - In Mid
6. Will Gould - Key Def
7. Josh Worrell - Util
8. Mitch O'Neill - Out Mid
9. Cameron Taheny - Hyb Fwd
10. Dylan Stephens - Out Mid

11. Lachlan Ash - Hyb Def
12. Kysaiah Pickett - Sml Fwd
13. Caleb Serong - Mid/Def
14. Jeremy Sharp - Out Mid
15. Dylan Williams - Fwd/Mid
16. Emerson Jeka - Key Fwd
17. Thomson Dow - In Mid
18. Brodie Kemp - Util
19. Darcy Cassar - Util
20. Brock Smith - Hyb Def

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well that was a very good game. On paper I would have thought Metro should have won, not convincingly, but should have won, but Country came with a better game plan and executed it a lot better. A number of Metro lads were pretty down on the day.

Player Reviews:

METRO:
Bianco - Yeah I just don't see it with him yet. He's been rated as a first round pick and I just don't think he has enough tricks. Nice kick, ok pace, but he's not good in contests and goes missing too much. But, he has had a decent year for Oakleigh

Newman - Thought he was really poor in the first half and just out positioned too easily, dragged back too far in the defensive 50 and struggled one on one. Got a lot better as the second half went on. Something to work with

Sturgess - Has been a bit of a Mr Fix it for Northern at times this year. Has played through the midfield, across half back, attacking, defensive roles. Today he was stationed across half back and he played pretty well. Positioned himself well, was good one on one and used it alright

Butler - He's a decent, inoffensive player. got a lot of it today, worked pretty hard and it came off for him. Maybe a bit vanilla, just lacks a standout feature at this point.

McAsey - He looks like a German soldier. I like him. He's had a good year for Sandy. He's a little gangly at times and can get pushed off balance in contests but at other times he looks a sure thing as a KPD. Was good to see him go forward, take a mark and kick a goal. Probably the best KPD in this years draft pool.

Worrell - He's one of my favourites this year. I love him. I love his leadership, I love his natural footy IQ and I love how versatile he is. Didn't have a great day today, but did a number of things which I thought were really smart. Knows where to put himself as a loose defender. Can be good in contests. Can run with it. Uses it well most of the time. He reminds me a bit of Hunter Clark in that he can play a number of roles and just needs to settle in one spot. I don't think its as a KPD. I like him more as a running, aggressive 3rd tall or wingman.

Bergman - Didn't do much wrong. Solid performance

Mott - Had a huge year but really didn't offer a lot today. Was one of the disappointing players for Metro.

Ralphsmith - Needs to keep his feet a bit more. Seems to like to slide in a bit too much. Was clever when he got it and had a better second half.

Cassar - Western are my team in the NAB League and he's been a standout for them this year. Would love to get him at Port. So smart with the ball, he's versatile in that he can play anywhere on the ground and do it well. Was good up forward, then spent more time down back. Has played well behind the ball this year. Great skills, doesn't waste the ball, he's just a very very smart player. One to watch.

Jones - Liked him. Presented well. Got involved. Needs to put on 20kg, but there is something to work with there.

Williams - Huge disappointment. Barely got near it at all. For someone with so much talent, he just needs to show more. Has been alright this year for Oakleigh, but I just want to see more. Today was the worst game i've seen him play.

Honey - Good solid vanilla mid with ok skills and can kick a goal. Good size already but needs to find a bit more spark. Went missing a bit today.

Dean - Has put his name in lights with 3 big games in the NAB League this year but was a passenger today. Didn't present well enough, had a couple of chances and blew them, didn't show off his marking. Risky pick at this stage.

Mahony - I don't know what to think of Mahony. I seen him play a fair bit and I just can't figure if I like him or not. He's an entirely inoffensive player who does everything well but without any standout part of his game. He's a pretty good kick. He's pretty good int he midfield. He's pretty good up forward. He's tough. He puts his body on the line. Just not sure if he's got another gear to go to.

Bryan - Was good in the ruck, had a few moments around the ground but wanted to see him dominate today and he didn't. Still the best of the ruckmen this year though.

Anderson - Had a poor start but really worked his way into the game and had a big second half. Not as dominate as I expected him to be. Got a lot of his disposals backward of centre and didn't find his way inside 50 all that often. Expect him to have a standout performance in game 2.

Rowell - Was close to best player on the ground once again. He's just impossible to knock off the ball. He's built out of stone, looks like he should be sluggish, but isn't. Has an incredible change of direction and just knows how to throw his opponents off. Clever handballs, good kick. Was very good.

Carafa - Didn't see much today.

Courtney - Only played a small part in the ruck. Long term option.

Maginess - Had a real good second half. Another who's had a good year for Sandy and just turns up and does his job. Smart with the ball.

Potter - I was big on him in the pre season. Is the quickest player going around this year but **** me he is just a nightmare with the ball. I've gone from thinking he could sneak into a first round spot with his pace and ability to take the game, and every game i've seen him play this year he's gone down the rankings. He's more Pittard than Pittard, makes Jasper look like Luke Hodge. But, there's been moments this year that make you go wow. Unfortunately there's too many where you go ffs what are you doing?

De Koning - Did a good defensive job. Didn't get as much of the ball as he can do, but positioned himself well and I liked what he was able to do when the ball hit the ground.

Kemp - Has had an impressive year and can literally play anywhere on the ground. Like Sturgess, he's played down back, up forward, centre square mid, back flank this year. Looks good as a tall midfielder but was played as a 3rd tall down back today and was solid as a rock. Want to see what he can do in the midfield in the champs though.

Ash - He scares me. He can be so good, there is no doubting he is a huge talent, has some unique physical attributes. Very quick, great agility, takes the game on and can be crucial in setting up the play. But there is something holding me back from being fully on board with him. I just don't like how he can sometimes just bombscare bang it on the boot and turn it over. Can he handle the quicker pace at AFL level and be smarter with his runs. Thats what I want to find out over the rest of the year. But, some of his play in the last half were phenomenal.

B Smith - Jonas type and plays similar as well. Solid, unassuming, gets the job done

Young - He's very very good. Has been in my top 3 for 12 months for this draft pool and could go higher. I love him. Love his left foot kick, love his pace. Made a couple of mistakes but overall he's safer with his disposal than Ash, is smart in his running than Ash and is better defensively. Could become a very good midfielder in time.

Serong - Haven't been on board with him this year, but today was the first time that made me go, yep, he's got it. Very good in the midfield, was so clean with the ball. One grab in close, great vision to spot up kicks on the spread and was pin point with his kicking today. Reminds me a lot of Jye Caldwell. Decent pace. Good size already. He's just a touch short. Don't think its a huge issue though. Could be very good.

Sparkes - He's someone thats stood out each time i've seen him this year. Today he was pretty good, a bit sloppy with the ball, but his running is a standout. Just finds space, big long strides and can thump the ball forward.

Cahill - He's had a ripper year for Dandy and today was a continuation of that form. Just a great no frills small forward who can play through the midfield. Hard tackler, gets in good position to find the ball on the flanks, does some great pure crumbing work deep forward. Good player.

Hollands - Will be a superstar and would be #1 on my want list for next year.

Weightman - Got involved but not convined by him.

Baldi - Slow start but got into the game and had some real good moments. Clever and seems to have a lot of time when he gets the ball. Smart with his hands. Good vision. Has been a ball magnet this year but didn't get that quantity today.

J Smith - Bit of a surprise packet today. Not sold on him, has a bit of the Mitch Harvey's about them, which is a bit harsh, but just think he's a bit slow off the mark. Good mark, but got a bit lucky today.

Comben - Thought he was lively in the ruck, was alright up forward. Showed a bit.

Flanders - Is the real deal. Looks 26. He could well be 26. Has moved into a full time midfield role this year and has been excellent and today was no exception as well. Got a lot of the ball, is great with the ball, is a big body, still goes forward and kicks goals, good vision, smart hands, just gets to contest after contest. Very good.

Dow - He's a very good clean one touch player in close. Great in contests. Gets clearances. Very poor kick though. Needs a lot of work on his kicking.

Martin - Very good second half. Doesn't waste the ball, found space up forward and used it well.

Pepper - Bit of a surprise. Had some really good moments.

Rantall - Ball magnet in the NAB League and had some decent efforts today. Fell out of the game a bit as it went on, but was good with the ball when he got it.

I missed the 1st qtr, I’m hoping there is a replay on the afl app but I doubt it.

Potter had 2 of the worst handballs coming out of defense in a row I’ve ever seen. They missed their target by a greater distance than they travelled.

I’ve been in love with serong since last year. Any game you watch of him you’ll get tired of hearing his name because he is very busy around packs. High energy, tough, aggressive at the ball. I’m convinced port could make a great player of him. What do you think about port having all 3 of butters Farrell and serong in their 22 though? Although I guess if Hinkley *s off and we don’t have a coach that reverses traditional smalls and key forward roles it would be less of an issue.

Flanders I love how clean he is. Makes everything look very regulation. Clean pick ups. Clean grabs. Has space and time. He is another that I look at and say if it’s a tank he is lacking port are as good a chance as anybody to make him a star. It’s the one thing I’m confident our development team can reliably do.

Young. I’m always amazed that a super tight checking defensive player finds a ridiculous amount of the ball. Was leading possession getter yesterday right? For a guy that looks superglued to his opponent every game that’s bizarre.

McAsey plays like an afl defender. Has that mix of attributes teams will love. Moves well. Intercepts. Wish we got to see him against a great forward tho.

Loved ash’s running out of defense. I think he could do that at afl level. Break the lines I mean. I’ll watch for his kicking haven’t really noticed it as a huge plus or negative yet. Doesn’t make brain fart mistakes though.

I wanted kemp in the centre so badly. Forgot he was playing so wasn’t watching for him until I realised he was back so missed most of his game. Hopefully he’s in the centre next game. He has some of the best combination of slick feet/movement/speed and power through a stoppage you’ll find. Not clean like serong or Flanders though from what I’ve seen anyway.

I’m going to watch dekoning closely for the rest of the champs. I like his height and if he can develop he could be a weapon. I’m becoming sold on this being a pretty good draft for defenders.

What is your general thoughts on Rantall? I haven’t watched him in nab yet and been meaning too because port needs a running mid and his stats say he should be a target for us.

Rantall has had a huge year. Massive. Picking up huge numbers and kicking goals. Ive got him in the 40s at this point. Ive seen him 4 times now. Hes impressive but needs to be cleaner

I dont think having Serong in the midfield mix would be an issue with the other two when weve got 188cm Drew, 188cm Wines, SPP & Duursma are 186, Atley 186, Rozee 185. Pudney is tall too.

Whether we pick him knowing we are getting Mead and Schofield who are 180 and most likely sub 180, im not too sure.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
Here's my top 20 so far. Gone through a lot of change from what I thought it would be

5. Thomas Green - In Mid
6. Will Gould - Key Def
7. Josh Worrell - Util

17. Thomson Dow - In Mid
18. Brodie Kemp - Util
19. Darcy Cassar - Util
purposely trying to avoid others thoughts this year

but where is the Luke Jackson love

He’s somewhere between 21-30 from memory

goat123

Rookie
Feb 4, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

5. Thomas Green - In Mid
6. Will Gould - Key Def
7. Josh Worrell - Util

17. Thomson Dow - In Mid
18. Brodie Kemp - Util
19. Darcy Cassar - Util
how do you think mitch oneill is going this year

Ishikawa

Club Legend
Jul 18, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Have noticed most seem to be dropping him down the order, think he's playing ok but draft watchers really are sceptical of ruckmen in that mid-late 190cm range. Which is fair enough as ruck is his main go, so there is an element of risk that he struggles to body up against the biggest units. If he can show some talents as a forward or defender I'd be confidently taking him in the first round (though am far from an expert on this overall crop of players).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how do you think mitch oneill is going this year

A bit mixed, his best games have been excellent and as good as anyones this draft and i loved what he did on the MCG a month back. Just about the best skilled player in the draft

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just watching the under 18 championships. Am I the only person who thinks Rowell is overrated. Just a hard working mid, not a generational player. Doesn't seem to have any outstanding x factor attributes. If Adelaide take him pick 1 ill be very happy.

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sounds like the perfect CrowBot

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

vozzon

All Australian
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It’s a disappointing year for there to be no key position players at the pointy end of the draft but another exciting bunch from SA.

Dylan Stephens sounds like the midfielder we need, although we might need to tank/trade our way into a top 5 pick. I’ve heard him variously compared Lachie Whitfield and Josh Kelly.

Gould maybe fills less of a short term need for us but looks like an absolute certainty to play a heap of AFL football. The end will come fast for Tom Jonas and Gould is a similar type but with a beautiful long kick.

Tahney fits a need as a dangerous medium forward. It will be interesting to see if he can dominate the championships.

Would be good to live trade up to stephens as we have Jackson Mead as a F/S who we would most like get with our multiple 3rd/4th rounders and Also Trent Burgoyne as a F/S. Ideal situation would be to trade our 1st round pick ( would be around 8-14) and 2nd round pick (28-32) to move up a few spots to grab him.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would be good to live trade up to stephens as we have Jackson Mead as a F/S who we would most like get with our multiple 3rd/4th rounders and Also Trent Burgoyne as a F/S. Ideal situation would be to trade our 1st round pick ( would be around 8-14) and 2nd round pick (28-32) to move up a few spots to grab him.

I’m a big big fan of Stephens and think he would be perfect for us but there’s a few really nice prospects around that first group that I would happily take and keep our second or trade that second up or out.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
What's the quality of this years top end, say top 10, in comparison to other years ??

Last years is shaping up to be the best of all time.

Last years is so ridiculous.

I would be keen to hear what people think about this draft compared to other years but from my perspective there is a bunch of names maybe like 12 guys who I would love to add to our list so that top 10-14 I think is really good.

I would be less keen to have a late first round early second but it’s pretty much always that way then people always find good players in that range

I’m starting to really become intrigued by the mid part of this draft though

Wondering if there could be some bargains in that 25-45 range.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any key defenders available that are tipped to play AFL, not immediately, but also not in a million years time?

Grundy is a real broomstick that will need a long time, McKenzie I can't see lasting beyond this season.

Gould would play afl this week.

Hilder (195cm chb) and grivell (191cm) have been playing league and reserves

Both would be good additions to the Maggie’s I reckon

Karl finlay 192cm key defender. Has been highly rated for a while now. Macca19 and Chris25 both seem to rate him. I haven’t watched him yet.

McAsey would do fine playing as a intercept defender next year at the Maggie’s. Around 194cm.

De koning is a 200cm key defender. Haven’t seen much of him I think he maybe is raw like Grundy where all the others above are more advanced.

I think it’s a pretty good year for key defenders and I’m only familiar with the Vic and sa ones they’ll probably be more from wa and other states.

Gould would play afl this week.

Hilder (195cm chb) and grivell (191cm) have been playing league and reserves

Both would be good additions to the Maggie’s I reckon

Karl finlay 192cm key defender. Has been highly rated for a while now. Macca19 and Chris25 both seem to rate him. I haven’t watched him yet.

McAsey would do fine playing as a intercept defender next year at the Maggie’s. Around 194cm.

De koning is a 200cm key defender. Haven’t seen much of him I think he maybe is raw like Grundy where all the others above are more advanced.

I think it’s a pretty good year for key defenders and I’m only familiar with the Vic and sa ones they’ll probably be more from wa and other states.
My ideal player would be someone that can handle playing on the best SANFL KPF's at age 19. Grundy can't do that yet so he needs some support.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My ideal player would be someone that can handle playing on the best SANFL KPF's at age 19. Grundy can't do that yet so he needs some support.

And I want that depth of key defenders so we
A) can play a proper structure
B) don’t play players out of position ie Toumpas at chb
C) develop depth for the afl
D) have options at chb so we can choose where we want to play dougal based on where we want him not necessity.

Any of the guys I listed would be able to compete well enough I reckon bar maybe de koning I don’t know much about yet and is probably raw-ish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back