List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Mega Thread - Pickett is not eligible as F/S or NGA

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters Made Me Do It philthy05 do you guys have a final power rankings list?

Not really.

Kind of gets hard to separate players at some point and I could change my mind daily on some if I wanted. For some guys I would just want to have seen a lot more of. Rivers for example. Hard for me to rate him since I only saw champs and zero WAFL.

I would be better at providing insights into what I saw in specific players rather than any list.

Imagine the melts if Hawthorn decide to take Trent Burgoyne in the main draft, it would be such a Hawthorn thing to do.
I'm scared about someone else taking Burgoyne. With the loss of the Magpies zones, I think it is important to grab as many FS selections as possible.

GC apparently offering dogs 15 & 20 for 13 & 53 if Robertson is there.

If we wont pick Robertson I would do 12 & 55 for 15 & 20

9 times out of 10 but you wait and see who is on the board first just in case
Not really.

Kind of gets hard to separate players at some point and I could change my mind daily on some if I wanted. For some guys I would just want to have seen a lot more of. Rivers for example. Hard for me to rate him since I only saw champs and zero WAFL.

I would be better at providing insights into what I saw in specific players rather than any list.
Seeing nothing but WAFLhighlights didn't stop me 😂

Williams looks like a Luke Reynolds clone.

Will dominate SANFL but will it translate?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Luke never got a chance. Sure he kitted up for Essendon and they cut him but he mended his ways (grew up).
Port boy thru' n thru' but while he was withering on the vine we were pumping games into Sgray n Neade.
I rated Reynolds and to see him hot dogging it after goals in this yrs GF cut me to the quick. F U Hinks.

Burgoyne a sub 180cm player that needs to add weight to his frame, has injury history and in his highlight video the last time he played was with kai pudney at wwt reserves.

Aint nobody picking him up except for us. Relax
Yep. We’ll take him now, then hawthorn will get him in 3/4 years time.

Yep. We’ll take him now, then hawthorn will get him in 3/4 years time.
Only if he shows promise, naturally.

If he doesn't you can add another 3 years and 30 games to his Port resume before we finally decide he's not up to it.

Day is a genuine talent, my only real concern is he the position we need the most? I want to see Garner cement a spot back there and Houston stay in the midfield.
50 minutes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve only seen the highlights so don’t know much but I would be okay with these types.

I can see why people are lukewarm on De Koning but I’ll back the club in and hope he comes good. I love his kicking, which seems very composed, but it’s hard to tell how he’d cope with the higher speed of AFL. What are people’s reasons for disliking him? He definitely looks a bit awkward, is there any reason for that? Did he have a growth spurt or something?

Bergman just looks talented, and we do need forwards so he can probably play there his whole career. Massive upgrade on Sam Gray.

Bianco looks good as well. Can see him playing on the outside for us.

Day looks like Jordan Clarke, so I’m not keen on him.

I have no idea tho, so I just try to focus on what we get rather than what we might miss out on. I’ll be excited about literally any tall player, and I love players with pace.

Don’t dislike him at all! He is the only tall i would be happy drafting tonight, but only with our final 1st round pick after nailing the first two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back