(Log in to remove this ad.)

huludicidal

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Very happy to take Harry here and still manage to jag Worrell at our next selection.

Can’t help wondering whether we preferred Schoenberg or Robertson though. Clearly us and Brisbane (among others) were trying to trade up to 22 for a reason.

Regardless, Schoenberg looks a can’t miss prospect with a great mix of skill, speed and ball-winning ability, and with the sudden improvement he’s shown in the last 12 months, who’s to say he can’t continue to improve at a sharp rate, vaulting him into the top 15 players to come out of this draft?

Tick ✔

StonesThrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Day and Schoenberg were my two favourite SA boys with Gould not far behind.

Rarely makes a bad decision and is clean in close. Bit of a nugget as well with a burst of speed.

I'm a bit hesitant to say but I think he plays similar to Rowell (not as good). Can play early imo.

Mr MysteryGuest

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
So in the championships he was 2nd for average disposals (behind Robertson), and 2nd for average contested possesions and clearnces (behind Green).

Loods like he has solid but not amazing speed too. Feeling quite confident he turns into a good AFL player actually, biggest concern is that he doesnt offer a major point of difference to our other mids?

Houston

Club Legend
Feb 3, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Looks to have great acceleration in his first few steps even if he doesn't have express pace. We need more of that in our coalface midfielders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DangerSloane

Hall of Famer
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Bickley utterly uncompromising, courageous to a fault and a huge ball winner when it was his job. Not sure I’d be comparing anyone to him yet.
Gee as time passes things get a little bent out of shape dont they.

Bickley was a solid good player and a good captain but gee you've talked him up there.

Top Bottom