Player Watch Harry Schoenberg - Ruptured Achilles

Remove this Banner Ad

Two thoughts;
1. He's not exactly a good looking fella.
2. This kid can seriously play. Speed, balance and power through the hips. He is going to be seriously good.

I'm very confident our top 3 picks are going play a lot of AFL. Add that to Jones, McHenry, Sholl and Hamill and you have a great balance of talent.
If the 3 academy players reach their potential, we will be set up massively.

Two thoughts;
2. This kid can seriously play. Speed, balance and power through the hips. He is going to be seriously good.

I'm very confident our top 3 picks are going play a lot of AFL. Add that to Jones, McHenry, Sholl and Hamill and you have a great balance of talent.
and don't forget we have 2 x 2020 1st rounders that MAY fall before a bid comes in for our f/s & academy players - that is extra talent again + add Fogarty to that list as he is still very young himself

and don't forget we have 2 x 2020 1st rounders that MAY fall before a bid comes in for our f/s & academy players - that is extra talent again + add Fogarty to that list as he is still very young himself
I’m hoping we get Thilthorpe,Holland and newchuch, as well as Edwards and Borlase now that is a haul. And not unrealistic considering 2 first 2 second 2 third and fourth. And I reason we will pick up some more during next trade period.

I’m hoping we get Thilthorpe,Holland and newchuch, as well as Edwards and Borlase now that is a haul. And not unrealistic considering 2 first 2 second 2 third and fourth. And I reason we will pick up some more during next trade period.
Do you see Riley primarily as a Ruckman or a key forward?

Do you see Riley primarily as a Ruckman or a key forward?
Definitely key forward that can ruck, in same mould as Jj, just more agile, athletic and courageous. Gonna be high on our priorities to get. I think after 2200 the rejuvenation will be done

the port board trying to take the p155 out of Shoenberg due to his size. Methinks when Shoenberg cements a spot in the team, they will be laughing out the other side of their faces when he tears their team a new one in the showdown(s)
His puppy fat? Do they not think a bloke in an elite football program won’t get fit pretty quick? Perhaps they are scarred by Motlop.

If he did as well as he did at the champs not in peak condition, how good will he be when he toned down.

Two thoughts;

If a guy who is too slow, fat and not good with endurance can win the MVP for the state team which contains another mid who breaks the all time endurance record and goes at pick 5, then he's going to be a fantastic player when he meets AFL fitness levels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of SA kids go to the Swans. They don’t come back.
I’m happy now with shoenburg even with baby fat and non football body winning mvp in champs over Stephens at pick 5, lot more upside to Schoenberg, may well be a gun, liken our selections

the port board trying to take the p155 out of Shoenberg due to his size. Methinks when Shoenberg cements a spot in the team, they will be laughing out the other side of their faces when he tears their team a new one in the showdown(s)

2c307b1124ceafd34ea7d69709cc43a8.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back