Player Watch Josh Worrell

Remove this Banner Ad

In terms of pure kpd though, DeKoning is miles ahead.
Worrell will be fun to watch.
Yeah but we have have McAsey , Himmelberg , Frampton and Butts who have the height .
To get a super athletic utility type who is a rangy 6'3 to 6'4 with very good skills - ball use , it is exactly what we need .

Last edited:

Going purely off highlights here but he could easily play wing... people say we need run and and dash... well, we may have just recruited one who does just that at 195cms! Very nice prospect!
Plus a lefty , which i know is not everything but most of the very good teams over the last 10 years have had a few at the very least .
It allows for a quicker transition with change of angles and switch up from defense which then opens up the whole ground .

Im getting Jarred Brennan vibes, could legit be a wingman, that takes contested marks and sneaks forward
:thumbsu: ....also bits of Eric Hipwood

De Koning is the true KPD ......don't see Worrell as a KPD, more that wing / HFF IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason why he couldn't be a Bont-style mid?
Could pinch hit in the middle ... i think we are looking at O'Connor as a long term big bodied mid .
Worrell to work the flanks anywhere from HBF , Wing to floating marking forward .
A true utility .

Really like the look of this fella

Reminds me of bont too, the way he moves around the ground, may be the steal of the draft, and I love that he is exited to be a crow( as opposed to glad to be AT A CLUB as fisher keeps saying to be at a club rather than be at Adelaide football club )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back