List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Prospect Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mihocek goes alright I reckon Saintly.

I do agree with your theory by the way...…...plenty of diamonds in the rough I also think if you are a good enough recruiter.
Just be nice to have that extra key forward that’s well above average.

(I wonder about Tom Wilson? Could he be that missing piece?
Might be more hope than based on actual shown form. But he was seen as around top 10 in his draft year. So that’s something.)

Just be nice to have that extra key forward that’s well above average.

(I wonder about Tom Wilson? Could he be that missing piece?
Might be more hope than based on actual shown form. But he was seen as around top 10 in his draft year. So that’s something.)

I know Keane looks best suited as a backman in his limited experience...……..but I would trial him forward next year.

He has some serious mongrel in him which I like as a forward.

Wouldn't GWS be planning on using the pick 6 to secure Green if he goes before that? Draft points hurt my brain.

They only have to use points to secure him.

Pick 6 is 1,271 points.

We would need to get creative and get back into the first round and offer them Picks that equal slightly more than the points they require to take Green.

If GWS are sitting there on draft night with Pick 6, and a bid comes for Green at 3 or 4 or whatever... is it as simple as match or pass? Or can they live swap 6 for our future pick(s) and then match Green with a packet of later selections?
I am not sure they will need to? They also get a 20% discount because he is an academy kid, so their pick 6 (1,751 points) would be able to match a pick 4 (2,034) less 20% = 1627, but would go slightly into deficit if he was picked at 3 (2234-20% = 1,787). This 36 point deficit would go against their 2020 first rounder, which might not have any effect given the spread of points in round 1. At least I think that is how it works!

Hope Green turns out to be a champ - just so Tigers supporters get to complain that the grandson of their greatest ruckman doesn't play for them.

I just had a look at the draft order (refer below) and it seems Carlton does not have a second round pick.

Although I think he is a bit flaky he is the type of player our team needs...…….….thoughts on picking up Jack Martin at 35?

I just had a look at the draft order (refer below) and it seems Carlton does not have a second round pick.

Although I think he is a bit flaky he is the type of player our team needs...…….….thoughts on picking up Jack Martin at 35?

Would better than any kid at 35, so if we have not got any one else in mind, be a good risk, he is a good football player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's the best performed under 18s finals player in the 30-40 draft range.. go with that re.

Or better still.. have a list of players who have ranked high in finals games.. tick em off as they get snagged by other clubs.. and snag the highest ranked finals player left on the list.

Simple.

Last edited:
I’m hoping hibe and rendall pick Mitch Georgiades with a late pick. 191 quick forward with good hands.

He’s Greek, or at least his surname is, so he’ll be good for 7-8 goals a game. :moustache::straining::)

Here's hoping the lure of picking up at Medallions and Thornbury Food Truck Park doesn't get to him re or I'm fearing an 8 game proposition prospect re.

Wouldn’t mind taking either one of these lads should they be hanging around when our picks come up. Both are quick and have great agility and goal kicking, genuine small crumbing forwards which is something our forward line has been crying out for.

You do understand that if he goes to the draft the team that picks him has to pay his nominated salary?

You do understand that if he goes to the draft the team that picks him has to pay his nominated salary?

Yep sure do.

Lets see what price he puts on his head first because SOS doesn't pay big bucks especially for someone as inconsistent as him.

Yep sure do.

Lets see what price he puts on his head first because SOS doesn't pay big bucks especially for someone as inconsistent as him.
The likelihood of Martin nominating a salary that we would be prepared to take on, and that no team with an earlier pick would want to take on? I think you could insert one of your GIF thingys of Jim Carrey saying there's still a chance.

I’m hoping hibe and rendall pick Mitch Georgiades with a late pick. 191 quick forward with good hands.

He’s Greek, or at least his surname is, so he’ll be good for 7-8 goals a game. :moustache::straining::)
As long as we have our fill of Italian (Riccardi)
Any Indians available?
A Thai?

Then we can have feasting banquets.
Cuisine cook offs.

Might get to fat to win anything but at least it will be delicious.

Matt Preston is looking for work, he’s a Collingwood supporter, loves footy apparently, he can be the judge.

Here's hoping the lure of picking up at Medallions and Thornbury Food Truck Park doesn't get to him re or I'm fearing an 8 game proposition prospect re.

I thinks the next Gary Ablett. Someone has told him to hold back till he gets drafted.

Of course I’m making that up, but I’m hoping it’s us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back