List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Prospect Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be surprised if Essendon or North go for Georgi before us. They always seem to be painful in that way.

Then that mean another Tall could Fall Thru

Are you sure you aren’t related in some way to Hine? I think there’s a resemblance there. Maybe an uncle or something!
Maybe even closer, I've never seen them in the same room at the same time.

swoop42

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2014
The 18
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fair to say that Knightmare selecting a ruck with our first selection in his mock draft is a serious head scratcher for me.

I would have thought that was the least of our list needs this draft after trading in Cameron and re-signing Lynch.

I'm hoping that Hindsight prevails this year.

Sorry Knightmare.

Fair to say that Knightmare selecting a ruck with our first selection in his mock draft is a serious head scratcher for me.

I would have thought that was the least of our list needs this draft after trading in Cameron and re-signing Lynch.

Sorry Knightmare.

I can understand we don't need to take a Purer Ruckman with Lynch Pretty much being our 4th Pick but We still should look for a Forward/Ruck IF Possible in Draft with 1 of 3 Picks

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

Sorry Knightmare.
He is really a KPP more than a ruck, he has a lot of upside, but I wouldn't take him with our first pick, maybe our second

I reckon we trying to get ahead of Essendon 2nd Round Picks so we can get the KPF we want as they be very keen on them with Danhier leaving at end of next sesaon

All you need do is to take a look at Knightmare's historical selection track record

You might want to try watching Under 18s. I've got absolutely no idea how anyone can get draft picks right. I watched a few games a few years ago and to me it's so far off the intensity level that I had no idea who was AFL relevant. Basically, Joel Selwood would smash in and win every bloody contest. How the hell can they tell if the blokes winning them in Under 18s will improve enough to win contests in the AFL? Seriously tough gig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 28, 2006
MT OLYMPUS
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Olympiakos, McLaren
You might want to try watching Under 18s. I've got absolutely no idea how anyone can get draft picks right. I watched a few games a few years ago and to me it's so far off the intensity level that I had no idea who was AFL relevant. Basically, Joel Selwood would smash in and win every bloody contest. How the hell can they tell if the blokes winning them in Under 18s will improve enough to win contests in the AFL? Seriously tough gig.

Games are better then to Watch then AFL Games

Maybe even closer, I've never seen them in the same room at the same time.
You guys are pretty slow on the uptake. His name is Tradedraft. He's named himself after his job, he's not exactly being subtle.

partypie

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Green Bay Packers

Sorry Knightmare.

Especially reaching for him when others don't rate him and in the process passing on a number of players he does rate a bt ahead of Bryan (Ned Cahill, Cooper Sharman, Dylan Williams, etc).

I also don't think we're in a position to take a young ruckman this year from a list standpoint - we're overstocked with talls as it is at VFL level so we'd be looking at a situation where our first pick in the draft wouldn't be getting much game time at VFL level (not ideal for his development).

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2006
MT OLYMPUS
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Olympiakos, McLaren
Why's he anglicised his name, without anglicising it. If he's Greek, surely he should be Jorgiades.

Huh? In Greek it pronounced Yeoh-yee-ar-thees . No juh sound in Greek.

It’s definitely anglicized seeing as George is the anglicized version of Yee-or-gos. Giorgos - Γιώργος

Remove this Banner Ad

Back