List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Prospects

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wizard17

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thread starter #5
Reserved for team lists

*mods please dont delete the above posts as I'm using them for TAC and Champs team lists

flipper83

All Australian
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think Cooper Craig-Peters is the NGA player and the Father sons are Liberatore, Kellet, Romero and Kolyniuk.
The father sons all only played 1 or 2 TAC cup games this year as under-agers and are probably more rookie list prospects at this stage, Cooper played a few more but still probably a later draft prospect. Obviously a lot still to play out though!

And 2020 looks like the bumper crop!

Munnez

Team Captain
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think Cooper Craig-Peters is the NGA player and the Father sons are Liberatore, Kellet, Romero and Kolyniuk.
The father sons all only played 1 or 2 TAC cup games this year as under-agers and are probably more rookie list prospects at this stage, Cooper played a few more but still probably a later draft prospect. Obviously a lot still to play out though!

And 2020 looks like the bumper crop!
Thanks for that now I have something to look into
Cheers :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VitalDread

The Unofficial Face of Bigfooty Bulldogs-NGA & VFL
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
197cm 16 year old forward/defender that has great speed, good handss and a beautify kick
I have him projected to be a top 5 talent in 2020

Played TAC footy this year at age 15 and didn't look out of place for most of it

Yojimbo

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There’s every chance they’ll tweak the rules if they think we’re going to get a bona fide star out of it.
I find it very confusing already dog-watch so many aligned players in the draft pool. I loved the AFL's Tassie promo with two in the
top ten and then no bid for Bailey Scott until pick 49 which was convenient. Why would Adelaide bid on Tarryn Thomas and then
take Chayce Jones at the next pick, it's almost like they knew North would match.

Dry Rot

My hat is better than yours
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
197cm 16 year old forward/defender that has great speed, good handss and a beautify kick
I have him projected to be a top 5 talent in 2020

Played TAC footy this year at age 15 and didn't look out of place for most of it
Thanks. He will eb the Buddy (calling that knowing nothing about him)

Is he ours through NGA? What does that mean?

Top Bottom