List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be very happy with any one of him, Serong or Flanders.
Funnily enough, they're my big 3 right now too. Serong has been a bit hot and cold for me lately, but finished the champs strongly. Flanders and Kemp just keep getting better.

I'm really hoping Cam Taheny continues to drop in the draft standings, because he went from being possible top 10, to potentially being there at our 2nd round pick. That kid has some serious talent up forward and has shown form in SANFL seniors

This season I hope dogs draft another kpd with 1 of their picks. Need someone to develop with only young left who could be a flight risk. With as the rest it should be best available.

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed. Would prefer our first pick on a small/medium goal kicker like Flanders or Sorong but after that I’d hope were into a project key defender in case Young doesn’t work out or decides to go home.

Luke Jackson as that second ruck/forward working in tandem with English is one hell of a prospect.

There are queries around if Jackson can play forward however considering he is always the played as the number 1 ruck.

Has the athleticism to be very dangerous up there and would work with Naughton and Schache.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

McAsey more of a key back than Gould so could be better suited for us.
Yep, if we did end up trading down and ended up with McAsey and Elijah Taylor I'd be very very happy.

Or if we didn't, Brodie Kemp.

Luke Jackson as that second ruck/forward working in tandem with English is one hell of a prospect.

There are queries around if Jackson can play forward however considering he is always the played as the number 1 ruck.

Has the athleticism to be very dangerous up there and would work with Naughton and Schache.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I wonder if he could be turned into a KPD. Has great athleticism, height and a bit of aggression. It might take a 213 years but could be a 1KPD that we are trying to find right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is a left field late pick for you, Malcolm Rosas lots of energy ripping tackler, excellent all round
package. Have seen him play plenty of games worth a look.

Will Gould needs to lose 10 kg too heavy set.

Somewhat realistic dream draft at this point would be:

Lachlan Ash with our first pick
Cam Taheny with a later first round we trade in (using multiple third rounders or trading out players)
Elijah Taylor with later pick
We have 4 father son's as well .. maybe some may emerge as alright.

CCP as well who will likely be taken but maybe as a rookie. He will likely be a small pressure forward

Hopefully we take Elijah Taylor with our first pick.

our club has been saying all along how we will be drafting indigenous players and I would be absolutely rapt with Elijah Taylor. Time to actually back up our words.

Brodie Kemp is the man this year. How many times do we say we need two bonts? With this guy we have it, just get him in!

Strengths (according to Knightmare):

Versatility to impact games in any position other than ruck, acceleration, line breaker, movement and evasion through traffic, ground ball winner, intercept marking, reading of the ball in flight, aerial marking, one-on-one marking, leadup marking, contested marking, hurt factor by foot, vision :eek:

Brodie Kemp is the man this year. How many times do we say we need two bonts? With this guy we have it, just get him in!

Strengths (according to Knightmare):

Versatility to impact games in any position other than ruck, acceleration, line breaker, movement and evasion through traffic, ground ball winner, intercept marking, reading of the ball in flight, aerial marking, one-on-one marking, leadup marking, contested marking, hurt factor by foot, vision :eek:
Definitely would love to add Brodie Kemp to add a different dynamic to our midfield with his pace.
Would also like to trade in a KPD like Keath or Astbury but if we can't would like to trade up for another 1st to try and get Elijah Taylor as the pressure forward who can take a grab.
Also knows where the goals are and could possibly pinch hit for a few midfield minutes to give a chop out

If Cal Twomey's Player assessments are anywhere near accurate, then the player the Bulldogs should have a real good look at is young De Koning - if he could translate his claimed attributes to senior level we'd have our own version of Brisbane's Harris Andrews!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back