List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do the Demons and Hawks have a tough run in - I don't see why everyone is convinced we'll be at pick 5
Melbourne - Carlton, Dogs, WC, Saints, Richmond, Pies, Swans, North

Hawks - Pies, Freo, Geelong, Brisbane, North, GWS, GC, WC

Saints - North, Geelong, Dogs, Melbourne, Crows, Freo, Carlton, Swans

We are currently 2 wins ahead of Melbourne and 1 of Hawthorn. Hawks run home looks the hardest of them all while ours and Melbourne look fairly similar.

Melbourne - Carlton, Dogs, WC, Saints, Richmond, Pies, Swans, North

Hawks - Pies, Freo, Geelong, Brisbane, North, GWS, GC, WC

Saints - North, Geelong, Dogs, Melbourne, Crows, Freo, Carlton, Swans

We are currently 2 wins ahead of Melbourne and 1 of Hawthorn. Hawks run home looks the hardest of them all while ours and Melbourne look fairly similar.
2 maybe 3 wins for us imo

Anyone that follows the champs have a few recommendations to keep an eye on?

I slept through half of today’s first game but for WA the guy that stuck out was Liam Henry but he’s Freo bound.

For VC Serong looked classy but is on the smaller side. Flanders looks like a typical gun mid that goes late because he doesn’t play with flair but ends up being the best player from the draft. Ash silky skills but a back flanker. Kemp the mid-fwd prototype that is in vogue (De Goey, Walters, Heeney).

I think I’m on the Brodie Kemp bandwagon.

If we keep our top 10 pick I am concerned about the number of half back in that 3-12 range.

Hopefully we target Kemp, Serong, Dylan Stephan’s, Robertson depending on where our pick falls.

6 weeks ago I would have had us beating all of them. Now, with some resurgence in form from a few and our recent form I wouldn't be too confident of winning any of them

6 weeks ago I would have had us beating all of them. Now, with some resurgence in form from a few and our recent form I wouldn't be too confident of winning any of them
+1

If we keep our top 10 pick I am concerned about the number of half back in that 3-12 range.

Hopefully we target Kemp, Serong, Dylan Stephan’s, Robertson depending on where our pick falls.

I’m far from an expert & have only recently taken notice of this year’s draft but I’m thinking Kemp will be locked into the top 3 along with the two obvious guys Anderson & Rowell. Seems a good year to have a top 3 pick.

I’m far from an expert & have only recently taken notice of this year’s draft but I’m thinking Kemp will be locked into the top 3 along with the two obvious guys Anderson & Rowell. Seems a good year to have a top 3 pick.
Seen the 2nd half today and gee Kemp looked good and strong.
Hayden Young can kick and S66 said he has been playing HBF- HFF & wing

Seen the 2nd half today and gee Kemp looked good and strong.
Hayden Young can kick and S66 said he has been playing HBF- HFF & wing

That pass from the back flank into the corridor by Young was a ripper. Looked bigger than I expected him to be. Decent size. I reckon Flanders will be a 15+ contested possession bull at AFL level. I can see him sliding as well.

If we get a new coach I think we will win a few on the back of change. If Richo stays out the season we may not win another match. I could easily see us 3rd bottom but more likely 4th bottom IMO. The Dees percentage is even worse than ours & they are two games back.

I slept through half of today’s first game but for WA the guy that stuck out was Liam Henry but he’s Freo bound.

For VC Serong looked classy but is on the smaller side. Flanders looks like a typical gun mid that goes late because he doesn’t play with flair but ends up being the best player from the draft. Ash silky skills but a back flanker. Kemp the mid-fwd prototype that is in vogue (De Goey, Walters, Heeney).

Liam Henry easily best player out of both games today , yes Freo Academy .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Henry easily best player out of both games today , yes Freo Academy .

Guys at Bushrangers pretty disappointed with Young’s game today overall.

Deven Robertson stocks rose , but thought Jeremy Sharp is a player for speculation for later rounds for
Stkilda , Jason Taylor thought it was significantly weaker draft this year.

30hyp36.jpg

I must admit this is the first year in a long time I haven't followed the draft.

But people over here are saying how good the draft is this year.

Hope it's true

Recruiters here are saying very very shallow.

Top 5 ) Matthew Rowell , Noah Anderson , Brodie Kemp , Hayden Young , Dylan Williams

My opinion

If I am Stkilda trading pick to get player from another club and pick mid teens back and drafting Jeremy Sharp.

Strong was my boy but only 4 possessions to half time was woeful.

Kemp, Robertson, Flanders, Ash all good today.

Kemp is being compared to Bont and Cripps but to me has the Dangerfield about him.

I must admit this is the first year in a long time I haven't followed the draft.

But people over here are saying how good the draft is this year.

Hope it's true

WA has some talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back