List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Possible scenario, steak knives omitted. .

P5 to GWS for 11, 18

11 out for Hill
12 in for Bruce

P18 + future 1st swap with WC, for 13

(Stuv, Newnes to pay for Jones, Keath)

Take picks 12 & 13 to the draft.
Take Kemp if possible.
Bid on Maginness to **** the Hawks..

Whist we are at it (again steak knives ommitted)

Carlisle to hawks for 11

11, 12 and 13 to the draft

Now..... who's got 10?? :D

The draft combine starts tomorrow for the boys and the girls. The girls goes for two days, the boys for four. There is or was some confusion re venue for the boys, as UFC is booked in at Marvel during that time. The AFL is pathetic is'nt it? They booked another sport into a venue they own, when they need to use it.

We have to have a minimum of three, although upgrading rookies to the senior list qualifies as draft picks.

We need to upgrade wilkie right?

Then biggy late.

May be that we only take 1 live pick in to the draft

We need to upgrade wilkie right?

Then biggy late.

May be that we only take 1 live pick in to the draft
We don't have to upgrade him this year. I think Marshall stayed on as a rookie even after we extended his contract so I'd say it would come down to list spots and draft picks.

I think we will also look at the state leagues again for another young mature recruit. I reckon this will become the norm with later picks.

Steven
Newnes
Bruce
McKenzie

All out before delistings

Ryder
Hill
Jones
Gray

I think we will find a way to do deals that see draft picks come in somewhere. I think we'd be mad not to use next years second if it means finding a second for this year.
Lots of clubs need points for next year so thats not a bad idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we don't upgrade him, we need to injure someone for him to play. He was very good.
Maybe if we have Roberton back.

Is it still a thing where we need someone to be placed on the LTI list before we can upgrade a rookie?
Thought that wasn’t the case anymore?

We don't have to upgrade him this year. I think Marshall stayed on as a rookie even after we extended his contract so I'd say it would come down to list spots and draft picks.

I think we will also look at the state leagues again for another young mature recruit. I reckon this will become the norm with later picks.
We have to upgrade Joyce. As he is on his 3rd Year this year and we signed him on for another 2 i think

What are people's thoughts on the alleged highly compromised draft next year?
Worthy 1st and 2nd rounders are an issue but there was no qualitative assessment provided.

So if it's only on numbers of FS and NGA applicable participants in the U17s then its just a click bait artical and not worth a toss...

Joyce and dmac waste of list spots

Talking about waste of a spot!!!

What's your problem with a 21 year old, who didn't play footy until he was 18, who is an athletic beast and already fringe level AFL?
You think he won't get better?
You don't like the irish?
What ?

Don't just make your stupid waste of spot statements because your post is like a waste of a spot.

Has any club us or otherwise made it know of their interest in Sam Murray? I didn't mind what i saw of him but i understand if clubs are but off by his ban, i would take a punt though.
One of our lads knows a bit about his history so i doubt he would be even on our radar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back