List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

Last year I said Walsh & Max will be the next two from the draft. It’s early days & I’m going to stick with that prediction. Rozee looks brilliant as well & plenty of others will come on.

It's been amazing that draft Rozee, Duursma, Tarryn Thomas, Butters, Jack Ross, Jordan Clark, Matty Parker and there are a half dozen guys that look like they should be guns yet to debut.

Mikka84

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
And Adelaide will trade #1 (plus change if necessary) for either Rankine or Lukosius.
And then GC would take Anderson & Rowell. Two close friends from the same team. It’s pretty smart. Keep Luk as their go to forward and hope Bing stays. There’s your finals team in 2022. Adelaide get their man in Rankine.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
It's been amazing that draft Rozee, Duursma, Tarryn Thomas, Butters, Jack Ross, Jordan Clark, Matty Parker and there are a half dozen guys that look like they should be guns yet to debut.

Thomas looks a beauty. He has all the natural talent in the world. He’s like Raph Clarke with far more awareness & footy smarts.

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
And then GC would take Anderson & Rowell. Two close friends from the same team. It’s pretty smart. Keep Luk as their go to forward and hope Bing stays. There’s your finals team in 2022. Adelaide get their man in Rankine.
When you reflect on that Carlton/Adelaide deal, there was no way we could have offered Adelaide the same outcome.
It’s a gift that just keeps giving: first with Adelaide now it flows through to GC.
We might well be critical of our guys, but SOS & co have really set Adelaide and GC up beautifully.
Not quite the point of his job.....
Stocker will never provide Carlton the same benefit.

When you reflect on that Carlton/Adelaide deal, there was no way we could have offered Adelaide the same outcome.
It’s a gift that just keeps giving: first with Adelaide now it flows through to GC.
We might well be critical of our guys, but SOS & co have really set Adelaide and GC up beautifully.
Not quite the point of his job.....
Stocker will never provide Carlton the same benefit.

My brother rates him so far. Might not be as good as pick 1 but as long as he's good I don't think they'll care too much.
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=16&type=A&pid1=6585&pid2=6489&fid1=S&fid2=S

Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Will be interesting with ‘go home’ factor again.. seems to have scared a lot of recruiters. Even just the perception.
‘Noise of affirmation’
Unless he's comes out and says he wants to stay in WA I wouldn't even think about it. I'd hate to miss the next Cripps because we got scared off.

1 and 2 for Ming and 7.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Please god no. We don't need another tall forward and backs aren't tall any more. Mobility and intercept marking are the traits that you want now days. Can any side carry two 2 meter tall forwards. Would you have to ruck one while one goes forward? Do you then sell off Marshall. It would be insanity when our midfield is close to the worst in the league and about to lose Stuv.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Please god no. We don't need another tall forward and backs aren't tall any more. Mobility and intercept marking are the traits that you want now days. Can any side carry two 2 meter tall forwards. Would you have to ruck one while one goes forward? Do you then sell off Marshall. It would be insanity when our midfield is close to the worst in the league and about to lose Stuv.
I don't think you read the post properly Gringo

Gosaints12

Premiership Player
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ferrari

We get pick 1 and 2

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back