List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who needs Goldy when you’ve got a Biggy.

Nice, we haven't heard much of him lately.

Looks like Ash played some midfield and excelled, Hanrahan and Byrne are two Sandy boys that look good too. Byrnes the one with Jack Steven comparisons.

Mikka84

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nice, we haven't heard much of him lately.

Looks like Ash played some midfield and excelled, Hanrahan and Byrne are two Sandy boys that look good too. Byrnes the one with Jack Steven comparisons.
Dylan Stephens following the same route & form as Rozee. 26 disposals, 8 tackles and a goal for Norwood is some outing for an 18yo.

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Dylan Stephens following the same route & form as Rozee. 26 disposals, 8 tackles and a goal for Norwood is some outing for an 18yo.
I was just reading about him. Playing some outstanding senior footy. If he's there at our pick he'd be my choice right now. I think he might rise up the order though.

stfan

The Fan in Waiting
Mar 12, 2008
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda

stfan

The Fan in Waiting
Mar 12, 2008
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
More on Biggy:
July 29, 2019

#24 Bigoa Nyuon

It was an interesting day for ‘Biggy’, who had plenty of holes to fill after the unexpected early exodus of Dandenong talls. The late exclusion of Sam De Koning saw Nyuon start in defence on Charlie Comben and he provided some eye catching moments early running off the rapidly improving Power tall. An injury to Bailey Schmidt threw another spanner in the works and Nyuon quickly found himself in the ruck. He dug deep and made the seemingly unexpected move an advantage, consistently getting first hand in the ruck and having an impact at ground level. He ended the day with 14 disposals and 22 hit outs to be one of Dandenong’s best.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just did a ladder predictor to see what pick we might end up with.

I had us losing this week and winning the last 3. Good news, we make the 8...

Not sure how that happened.

One more loss though and we drop down to 12th due to our percentage. That leaves us with pick 7

If we beat Adelaide & Freo we can probably afford to lose one of the other games & still make the 8. This week is an 8 point game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Sorry I'm bored at work. Been staring at the computer screen for hours and I need entertainment.

The next few months couldn't hurry up quick enough.

A publican who's bored at work?

U R doin it wrong

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Tell me about it. Publican forced into the corporate world. It’s mind numbingly boring and restrictive. Don’t worry Kegs - The chains will be broken in a few more months and I’ll once again cause havoc in the streets.

PM me and Joffaboy in advance

King
King

Hill
Hill
xp8psm.jpg

We wont have a first round dp this or next year but we may have

King
King

Hill
Hill

On the books.

Plus a lazy FA here and there
and find we're King of the Hill
Top of the list
Head of the heap
King of the Hill

I'll grab my coat...🏃

Trojan_Saint

Senior List
Jul 13, 2011
Ballarat
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is anyone else disappointed that we didn't recruit Dean Anderson at the end of '17, have him stand in a forward pocket for 40-odd games, and allow us to get Noah as a father son!? Couldn't have made 2018 any less enjoyable.

C'mon Saints!!! Where was the creativity!!!??

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

ScrappyDo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2018
Omnipotent
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is anyone else disappointed that we didn't recruit Dean Anderson at the end of '17, have him stand in a forward pocket for 40-odd games, and allow us to get Noah as a father son!? Couldn't have made 2018 any less enjoyable.

Talk of a PP has died down since a couple of wins, but the case for it remains pretty solid. Having lost Paddy, Hugh, Koby, Billy, and Robbo is a huge impost on a developing side. If Stuv retires it gets all the worse. Regardless of our improved form under Ratts, the "exceptional circumstances" claim is fair and reasonable so l wouldn't wright off our chances till we're told no..

Keg on legs

Cancelled
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda

Same reason we need to give Robbo 9 more games on the bench. Imagine one of his 27 kids turns out to be a gun and we have Robbo stuck on 91 games

So St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back