List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

The_Snake26

Team Captain
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes another half back flanker will solve all of our problems.
This write up suggests he can play midfield.
10 votes from Saturday night went to Rory Laird. 12 intercept possessions and 9 score involvements off the hbf. 38 possessions @ 76%.
If he’s available at our pick you take him. You can have a star that isn’t a midfielder.
After seeing Connor Rozee in action this year i don’t think we would be disappointed if he was on our books and he’s not a bonafide midfielder.

This write up suggests he can play midfield.
10 votes from Saturday night went to Rory Laird. 12 intercept possessions and 9 score involvements off the hbf. 38 possessions @ 76%.
If he’s available at our pick you take him. You can have a star that isn’t a midfielder.
After seeing Connor Rozee in action this year i don’t think we would be disappointed if he was on our books and he’s not a bonafide midfielder.
That works for Adelaide because they’ve got midfielders coming out of their backsides. Laird wouldn’t be as productive for us.

He sounds like another Coffield to me. One is nice but we don’t think we need another.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes another half back flanker however he’s an outside player that uses run & carry & has good skills. From a list requirement he ticks a lot of boxes.

PhantomFormGuiden05.jpg

21/6/01
186cm/80kg
Vic Country/Murray Bushrangers
Defender

Ash brings the dash. The speedy half-back lights up games with his line-breaking pace from defence. We saw that during the carnival at the MCG against Vic Metro when he darted through traffic on an 80-metre run, and again in the frantic final quarter win over South Australia, when it was Ash's brilliant get-and-go that kept Country in the game. Ash is strong and clever and can also shut down an opponent in a role that is highly regarded by AFL clubs.

Yes another half back flanker however he’s an outside player that uses run & carry & has good skills. From a list requirement he ticks a lot of boxes.

PhantomFormGuiden05.jpg

21/6/01
186cm/80kg
Defender

Ash brings the dash. The speedy half-back lights up games with his line-breaking pace from defence. We saw that during the carnival at the MCG against Vic Metro when he darted through traffic on an 80-metre run, and again in the frantic final quarter win over South Australia, when it was Ash's brilliant get-and-go that kept Country in the game. Ash is strong and clever and can also shut down an opponent in a role that is highly regarded by AFL clubs.

you had me at half back flanker. can he change his name to Jack?

PhantomFormGuiden05.jpg

21/6/01
186cm/80kg
Defender

Ash can play mid and his speed will trouble opposition. I really like him. He's firming as my new favourite.

stfan

The Fan in Waiting
Mar 12, 2008
Melb
AFL Club
St Kilda
If Hill, with something back for us, is traded for our 1st Rounder and Steven goes for Constable and a late pick we could go into the draft with only multiple 3rd and 4th rounders and maybe a second rounder if we are lucky.

majortinkle

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
If Hill, with something back for us, is traded for our 1st Rounder and Steven goes for Constable and a late pick we could go into the draft with only multiple 3rd and 4th rounders and maybe a second rounder if we are lucky.
You’re forgetting about the picks we get for Bruce and Carlisle

D2D3

Club Legend
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda

Argh that thought made me queezy.

No chance.

By my reckoning we'll trade #5 for 2 later 1sts...1 of them for Hill, 1 for the draft. We should really get a late 2nd + Constable for Stuv as well.

No chance.

By my reckoning we'll trade #5 for 2 later 1sts...1 of them for Hill, 1 for the draft. We should really get a late 2nd + Constable for Stuv as well.
You were kidding i take it , a 30 year old who has more issues that big footy and hasn't played bugger all this year , we shouldn't be too greedy

Anyone else like the look of Kemp?

I really want him. Huge upside.

Liked him before injury but I think I'll punch something if we get another slow burn injury bargain.

You were kidding i take it , a 30 year old who has more issues that big footy and hasn't played bugger all this year , we shouldn't be too greedy
Constable & 36 - Stuv & 55 would be what i'd start negotiations with...

It's funny...some people want Pick 18. Some people are happy with just a late 2nd.

Jun 4, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Constable & 36 - Stuv & 55 would be what i'd start negotiations with...

It's funny...some people want Pick 18. Some people are happy with just a late 2nd.
if they finish on top they'd probably be more prepared to part with a decent pick as to maximise their flag chances over the next few years, pick 18 would be a good get

D2D3

Club Legend
May 20, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda

For starters he’s 29, doesn’t have physical issues, won a bnf last year and can win games on his own. Let alone the fact that if he’s not still our best player, he’s damn close.

If we had a choice we wouldn’t part with him at all. I am honestly surprised how many St Kilda supporters are happy at the prospect of watching this bloke win games for the cats for say the next 3 years while we enjoy some bloke taken late in the draft playing vfl in his place at our club.

Back