List Mgmt. 2019 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I read Constable had 41 touches and 1 goal on weekend at VFL. When was the last time one of our youngsters had those type of numbers in VFL? I think Constable will be a very nice compensation if Stuv goes to Cats. If they throw in Abbot for a back up ruck option. Its about right IMO

I reckon Gubby Allen will be all over a swap with GWS

Didn't Hind have 40 odd earlier this season?

Serious question - can an adopted son be drafted as a father-son?

And in news straight to hand....

Nathan Burke has adopted Ben King, Jai Caldwell & Nathan Fyfe in what he refers to as "always wanting some boys of my own"

Tis the case indeed. He’ll be here either end of this year or next. He’s just being guided by the club on which is the best route.

I think it moved

Tis the case indeed. He’ll be here either end of this year or next. He’s just being guided by the club on which is the best route.
From the club’s perspective probably the one his dad gave his mum about 18 years ago 😉 #bestoneofalltime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We might not have been blessed with many father sons, but having these two potentially elite franchise players essentially falling into our laps is very nice. Will be really interesting to see if we go for them both up forward or play Ben as Carlisle 2.0

We might not have been blessed with many father sons, but having these two potentially elite franchise players essentially falling into our laps is very nice. Will be really interesting to see if we go for them both up forward or play Ben as Carlisle 2.0
Putting bums on seats for 15 years. Book end that other clubs could only dream of. Smart and articulate. I’ve said it a while ago, but these two boys are the key to our next flag ( or more ).

God i hope Ben ends up better than Jake as the kid is going to cost us plenty to get him back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back