List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, congrats on the King re-signing.

Hearing some talk that the AFL have agreed to some out of cap payments to help secure the signing of Bing and Luko (no idea how spell his name haha). Is there anything behind this or is it just a saints fans conspiracy to save face after we've been acting like he's already on our list for the last 12 months.

I thought that salary cap concessions would have made a lot more sense to help you guys out than more picks to be honest.
We did not get any salary cap concessions, so unlikely either are to be paid extra outside of the cap. There is a chance a small portion could be paid in ambassadorial money. But likely to be a small portion.

Hearing some talk that the AFL have agreed to some out of cap payments to help secure the signing of Bing and Luko (no idea how spell his name haha). Is there anything behind this or is it just a saints fans conspiracy to save face after we've been acting like he's already on our list for the last 12 months.

I thought that salary cap concessions would have made a lot more sense to help you guys out than more picks to be honest.

That’s complete an utter bull dust. As part of the concessions the afl made it crystal clear that salary cap relief is not part of any deal. Unfortunately mate your supporters are disillusioned thinking B King was a sure thing. Can your mob to stop being greedy. Hill, Howard, Ryder, Butler and Jones is a bloody good trade period if it happens

Reckon you blokes could pry the other king out of the saints? I don't think it would be impossible.

I’d say it probably just made up by same salty saints fans.

But if the AFL did give Ben some kind of ambassador role then at least he’s earning his money.
And not just giving him free cars, boats, and house like the Melbourne clubs do to cheat the salary cap

I’d say it probably just made up by same salty saints fans.

But if the AFL did give Ben some kind of ambassador role then at least he’s earning his money.
And not just giving him free cars, boats, and house like the Melbourne clubs do to cheat the salary cap
Exactly. Having ambassadors for the game in Melbourne (eg Pendlebury etc.) is like Australia having an Australian ambassador for Canberra in Canberra....:drunk:

No chance the afl would just wave some of the salary cap so they could keep players. Also in relation to scrimshaw. I know his sister, she said jack thought that the club didn't feel like a real football environment and few other things along those lines. Not saying it is true just what i was told.

No chance the afl would just wave some of the salary cap so they could keep players. Also in relation to scrimshaw. I know his sister, she said jack thought that the club didn't feel like a real football environment and few other things along those lines. Not saying it is true just what i was told.

Serenity Now. Serenity Now.

Why not? They did with Sydney for years. How is giving multiple first round picks any less of an advantage?

I think she's just saying that because she's embarrassed for him in that she's still able to towel him up and has been able to do so since she was an 8 yo.
And she still has to change his bed sheets.

I got your back Bods.

I think she's just saying that because she's embarrassed for him in that she's still able to towel him up and has been able to do so since she was an 8 yo.
And she still has to change his bed sheets.

I got your back Bods.

Dunno why you have to have his back. I am not here arguing that she is right and you are wrong. Just saying what I was told

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The douche was playing games on his phone during team briefings. Not sure what environment he was looking for, maybe Comecon

Massive news for our Suns, Ben signing on the dotted line. I would like to thank the Club for picking best talent available and backing themselves to keep them and not listening to all the hollow threats from certain clubs not worth mentioning. Also a big thank you to Ben and all the young guys for signing on. Champions in the making.

Let me help you out, it is a tough spelling. It's King, with a "K".
You're welcome.

Guys wonder if we can send a group congratulatory message to Ben from our board and let him know what it means to us, the club, the GC and what we think of his character, be so easy for an 18 year old to chase the Vic club path
Even if we still suck in 2022 he will only be 21 ish so he has a decade of footy left in him to explore other clubs, so not a huge risk for him yet such a gutsy move

Remove this Banner Ad

Back