List Mgmt. 2019 Draft/Trade/FA Thread - Final Wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

No chance the afl would just wave some of the salary cap so they could keep players. Also in relation to scrimshaw. I know his sister, she said jack thought that the club didn't feel like a real football environment and few other things along those lines. Not saying it is true just what i was told.
Don’t think there is any doubt that the club was a bit lost around that time.

I think the difference between scrimshaw and players with even a sniff of leadership drafted to us in similar years - Bowes, fiorini, macpherson. Is that scrimshaw was looking for others to show the way, whereas these guys took the reins. They’ve along with our senior management been the catalysts to turning the culture around.

Scrimshaws got talent but just the wrong personality to succeed in a testing environment. Was a miss that we didn’t identify that pre-draft.

Fantastic to have re-signed King, hopefully Lukosius is next. So when are you guys going to get Max off the Saints to come join his brother in the Sunshine State?

No way they are paying 600 k to a 19 year old. Cameron has been very clear about the need to sort the salary cap issues, he is a good operator I trust king is being paid well but not that much
Cameron also sounded very confident when asked if we could afford to keep this group together going forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone else just hear the legend that called into trade radio ?

Asked Mitch Cleary if he had a spare bed at his house so he could stay because Jon Ralph told him to put his house on Ben King being at st kilda next year and now he’s just lost his house
In a day full of glorious things that may just be the best thing i've heard, Which one of you legends was it?

My favourite bit was Ben basically said “those close to me know what my thoughts were and what I wanted to do”

Guess Matthew Lloyd isn’t that close to Bing.....
There was a legendary caller on trade radio this morning that asked about the King deal and put Lloydy to the sword with "I thought you'd be all over this with how close you are to him" Lloyd bitched out and cut the caller off and basically said because it wasn't confirmed it wasn't worth the time talking about it. Don't know how he still has a gig considering how consistently wrong he is.

I love it! This one is a personal favorite of mine, Could get some nice play in the near future
1571051041513.png

also, what a ******* great 24 hours to be a suns fan. it's a shame the best feelings as a suns fan come in october haha.
Put it this way mate, October is only one month removed from September...

We're inching closer.

There is a reason why he was #4 ruckman at Cats. I still remember when Nicholls beat him handily for ruck spot. I would expect there are VFL, SANFL, NEAFL ruckmen who would appreciate the opportunity and do the same or better job than Smith.

Wasn't there a guy killing it over in WA this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back