Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Love the movie 'Draft Day' wonder how long until we can trade picks from 3 years in to the future and you could realistically get all the players you wanted.

Dec 18, 2007
Arcadia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
Love the movie 'Draft Day' wonder how long until we can trade picks from 3 years in to the future and you could realistically get all the players you wanted.

Just on movies/docos about drafts, I watched The Draft last night for the first time since it was aired on TV.

In the last couple of years there's been snippets of behind the scenes footage shown and AFL.com but we are due for another draft doco. Has there been any that maybe I have missed?

I'm still undecided whether giving one of our 40s for Taheny is worth it, and try and sort his issues out.
More talented than Luko

Luko reminds me of ten goal Tommy too much. Decent footballer but will plod around. Can’t see him living up to the hype personally.

fog will be twice the footballer.

Much less of a downhill skiier than our Tommy.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Luko reminds me of ten goal Tommy too much. Decent footballer but will plod around. Can’t see him living up to the hype personally.

Yeah he's nothing like Tom Lynch at all, but you go with that.

Taller, quicker, better mark, better kick.....

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I really don’t get him
I get speaking before thinking, but on a forum you have time to think before you hit send..... or at least I thought so.

Either that or he's being deliberately obtuse.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

Just for some who forget just how good lukosius was at just turned 17 in his first game of SANFL in the prelim final being stood by stephens and evans who were the best key defenders in the league at the time. The kid is a freak and anyone that thinks otherwise can't see footy talent full stop

When you look at 1.20 and see where he is and where he finishes up - thats workrate - thats not lazy

WeedsMullet84

Cancelled
Oct 31, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtic, Glenelg
Unless Freo have a player in mind higher up the draft, they’ll go with 7 & 10, especially with the AFL indicating that teams can trade picks out once a bid comes in for one of their NGA/FS prospects.

They’ll take a player with Pick 7, and Melb or Carlton will probably bid on Henry at 8 or 9, then when Freo are on the clock to meet the bid, they’ll trade out Pick 10 to GC for their 2020 Pick 11 and a back end pick. (GC have indicated they want to move further up the draft)

No bid from Melb or Carlton? Happy days!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta

Jesus mate honestly the last thing you could accuse Lukosius of being is a plodder...he's quite quick for his size and his work rate is exceptional, way, way more gifted athletically than Lynch.

hey shorty

Cancelled
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
OK, what are his issues you speak of. As I spoke with a senior teacher at his school just this morning at school sport and he could not speak highly enough of Cam character wise..I look forward to your comments
He doesn't have any, he's an idiot.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
OK, what are his issues you speak of. As I spoke with a senior teacher at his school just this morning at school sport and he could not speak highly enough of Cam character wise..I look forward to your comments
Faith thinks you're better off not watching many games or knowing too much about the draftees, as that kind of excess information becomes confusing.

I find it interesting that people are willing to forgive the LONG periods where Kosi Pickett goes missing in a match, but not when Taheny drops his head when things don't go his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back