Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top end draft prospect 190cm midfielder Noah Anderson putting on a clinic for the Oakleigh Chargers with an 8 disposal and a goal 1st quarter against the Eastern Ranges currently, Matt Rowell also good with 6 disposals

Top end draft prospect 190cm midfielder Noah Anderson putting on a clinic for the Oakleigh Chargers with an 8 disposal and a goal 1st quarter against the Eastern Ranges currently, Matt Rowell also good with 6 disposals
do you reckon carlton are looking at him at pick 1?

Bicks anyone you'd have in mind that we could pick up in the mid season draft? (with Doedee out)

Someone who was unlucky not to get drafted last year perhaps.

I liked Tom Lewis but he's done an ACL himself in the last week.

Bicks anyone you'd have in mind that we could pick up in the mid season draft? (with Doedee out)

Someone who was unlucky not to get drafted last year perhaps.

I liked Tom Lewis but he's done an ACL himself in the last week.
Perhaps Mitch Podhajski would be worth a shot.

3rd tall rebounding defender/midfielder/Forward....excellent footskills and decent overhead mark, leadership qualities, surprising nobody gave him a rookie spot honestly.

https://afl.draftcentral.com.au/player/mitchell-podhajski/

He is a good player but not sure inside mid is a need with Sloane, Crouch and Crouch.
He is an elite all round midfielder. Can't have enough of them.

Either that or the best athletic marking key position forward in the draft

He is a good player but not sure inside mid is a need with Sloane, Crouch and Crouch.
Taranto is much, much more than an inside midfielder, outstanding overhead and he's exceptional up forward for a player of his size, in fact he's so versatile he could play almost any position.

There will be an AFL clubs queue a mile long chasing his services if he ever wants out of GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First look at the Tassie Devils....reckon Hamish will be there with bells on...LOL

Liking the look of Tassie Devil Matt McGuiness around the 194cm mark KPP. Mitch O'Niell good on the ball too.

Last edited:
ad victoriam

I need to pick your brain mate?

I take it you're from up the Barossa Valley and follow the Central Districts FC, what can you tell me about Nurioopta lad Rhys Cannizarro? I'm hearing he's a real talented kid and a real smoky for the draft? Big bodied midfielder 185cm 86kg that also excels on the basketball court?

Someone asked that Eastern Range guy and he seems to be of the opinion that we, along with a few other sides could look to trade a top 5 pick for multiple picks because the draft is so evenly spread talent wise this year.

We've traded out our 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks already, but grabbed Carlton's 2nd, so could we look to flip potentially a top 5 Carlton pick into two more picks in the top 20 and go for 4 picks in the first 30 in the next draft?

Possibly why we went small this year and didn’t actively recruit a quality ruckman??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The best young Ruck prospect in the country is a SA lad in 2020 West Adelaide's Riley Thilthorpe. We're talking Brodie Grundy type athleticism and talent. Load up on 2020 picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back