Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson has strong leadership traits and respected by most of his teammates, certainly haven’t seen a go home vibe personally.

Dangerfield, Davis and Lever were all strong leader types too...

Dangerfield, Davis and Lever were all strong leader types too...
Think money was a big factor for Davis and Lever. Davis didn’t go home either I don’t believe he was from Sydney, Dangerfield you had for a good amount of time certainly not at the levels of Gunston who left early on.

Leadership isn’t everything but for me he is the type to play his heart out for whatever club takes him and do his best to gel with the club, he will be an AFL captain in the future.

Think money was a big factor for Davis and Lever. Davis didn’t go home either I don’t believe he was from Sydney, Dangerfield you had for a good amount of time certainly not at the levels of Gunston who left early on.

Leadership isn’t everything but for me he is the type to play his heart out for whatever club takes him and do his best to gel with the club, he will be an AFL captain in the future.
Actually Davis I think you'll find was from NSW before playing junior footy for North Adelaide, definitely had family there. But money was certainly a factor in both he and Nathan Bock going to the expansion teams.

Actually Davis I think you'll find was from NSW before playing junior footy for North Adelaide, definitely had family there. But money was certainly a factor in both he and Nathan Bock going to the expansion teams.

Canberra

Also, Hately was apparently born in Canberra, before moving to Adelaide at 2. There was an article in the Canberra Times today, and his family took up most of a bay at Manuka today, and made a corresponding amount of noise.

For anyone interested the Australian U 18 team are playing the Casey Demons [Melbourne VFL] in a curtain raiser at the MCG today starting at 11.05AM Melbourne time. To be televised by Foxtel and available through the AFL App.

AUSTRALIAN UNDER 18 TEAM

1 Pickett Kysaiah Woodville West Torrens
2 Rosas Jnr Malcolm NT Academy
3 Rowell Matt Oakleigh Chargers
4 Bianco Trent Oakleigh Chargers
5 Serong Caleb Gippsland Power
6 Mead Jackson Woodville West Torrens
7 O’Neill Mitch Tasmania Academy
9 Martyn Will Brisbane Lions Academy
10 Stephens Dylan Norwood
11 Mahony Jack Sandringham Dragons
12 Budarick Connor Gold Coast Suns Academy
13 Flanders Sam Gippsland Power
14 Williams Dylan Oakleigh Chargers
15 Sharp Jeremy East Fremantle
16 Young Hayden Dandenong Stingrays
17 Ash Lachlan Murray Bushrangers
19 Green Tom GWS GIANTS Academy
20 Anderson Noah Oakleigh Chargers
21 Kemp Brodie Bendigo Pioneers
22 Worrell Joshua Sandringham Dragons
25 Gould Will Glenelg
26 Delahunty Liam GWS GIANTS Academy
27 McAsey Fischer Sandringham Dragons
28 Jeka Emerson Western Jets
29 Jackson Luke East Fremantle
30 Bryan Nick Oakleigh Chargers
Thats a kick in the balls for Tahany.

Anderson just smells of go home factor, would we take the risk over Rowell?
Yep. Funny thing last year was when Rankine made comments even suggesting he would like to stay in SA the AFL came down on his manager about his comments, and he was made to change his tune in future interviews.
Bailey Smith made it ultra clear to every AFL club outside Melbourne that he didnt want to be drafted by them and would be seeking a trade home at the first opportunity, yet AFL didnt give two shits.

Thats a kick in the balls for Tahany.
Not really, if anything it should spur him on you'd think....as the commentators/Shifter Sheahan said the club recruiters have quite a bit of input into who they want to see most in that game. Can't say it elevated too many of the players that much on where I had them sitting previously apart from the Oakleigh Charger Ruckman Nick Bryan who I thought was outstanding with some really deft tap work and all round good skill set, Sandy Dragons Tall defender Fischer McAsey very impressive down back, Oakleigh Charger ball magnet Trent Bianco also right in 1st round discussions I'd think. I'd never seen the NT small forward Rosas before but he really came alight late in the game and caught the eye.

Got a message to have a look at Dylan Stephen from Norwood. 2nd League game with 15 disposals

Anybody heard anything?

Number 32

Like to see some more
They're talking about him as a late first, right?

Got a message to have a look at Dylan Stephen from Norwood. 2nd League game with 15 disposals

Anybody heard anything?

Number 32

Like to see some more

He played in the Australian U18's vs the Casey Demons game the other day, got a few touches but easily the most impressive of the SA boys in that game was Port's father/son Jackson Mead. You wouldn't think at this point Stephens would be in serious contention for our 1st Carlton pick but he'd quite possibly in contention for our 2nd pick if there. Long way to go yet but no doubt a good showing at the U18 Championships and good SANFL form at the top level will enhance his prospects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bicks thoughts on Kemp?

Any chance he will be available at Carlton's second?

Edit: thought he looked pretty good, just a look at THE DPS mock draft and he has him at 3... I'm dreaming clearly

Last edited:
Anderson has strong leadership traits and respected by most of his teammates, certainly haven’t seen a go home vibe personally.
Does he have an older girlfriend who is the queen of some s**t Melbourne suburb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back