Resource 2019 Draft Watch (we have picks 6 24 25 39 46)

Who will we take with our first pick (#6) in the 2019 draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would Will Gould be considered if say Carlton finish 13th-15th (i.e. pick 4-6) or is that still a little high for him? Seems to be putting together a nice season at the Bays

I reckon if SA hadn’t won a carnival for years people would complain, we win carnivals and get good players drafted and people complain.
F*** me it’s inane at times.

Last year was a great draft result for SA. Four players in the first round alone.

Our recruiters obviously didn't rate the SA crop though.

I guess time will tell.

Would Will Gould be considered if say Carlton finish 13th-15th (i.e. pick 4-6) or is that still a little high for him? Seems to be putting together a nice season at the Bays
Too high I would think, at 190cm that's short for a key defender which is what he's playing currently, probably projects as a 3rd tall at AFL level? May also count against him with some recruiters the fact he's already very physically developed with the man child descriptor often used. A growth spurt is still on the cards I suppose.

Too high I would think, at 190cm that's short for a key defender which is what he's playing currently, probably projects as a 3rd tall at AFL level? May also count against him with some recruiters the fact he's already very physically developed with the man child descriptor often used. A growth spurt is still on the cards I suppose.
I'd have him around their 2nd rounder

This sounds like exactly the type of player that Hamish doesn’t draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not Crows related but I’ll be curious to see what Port do in respect to F/S selection Jackson Mead. Tipped to go in early teens by one AFL Media writer, I wonder if they will select with first pick or match a possible bid with remaining selections after their first pick. For shits and giggles I would love to see Crows put a bid in but they won’t risk it with first pick which could potentially be 1-3 hopefully. Maybe around pick 19-21 if he’s still there?

Here you go FAITH ...just remember you weren't the only one that had him a lot higher than where he was drafted. Micky Turner is no mug.

to be fair injuries have killed him, but on talent he would've been worthy of our 1st rounder
The same thing is happening to rankine currently, it might mean we get him cheap but he may never hit the heights expected. I hope McPherson can overcome it from what ive seen i can tell he's is talented, his body just can't handle it

I don't know much about the Draft in selecting players
But Brisbane have a very good player in their Academy going by his Stats
His name is Will Martyn if Adelaide were interested in him can they Draft him in the
next Draft

I don't know much about the Draft in selecting players
But Brisbane have a very good player in their Academy going by his Stats
His name is Will Martyn if Adelaide were interested in him can they Draft him in the
next Draft
They can put in a bid and take him if Brisbane don't match, 19 Y.O. indigenous lad Keidan Coleman is the Brisbane Academy player that interests me most. A Charlie Cameron type player with speed, agility, defensive pressure and boundless X factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back