Prediction 2019 Draftees - Who will be the stand outs?

I Have

Murphy , Gibbs , Kreuzer the hype and excitement when they were drafted was crazy considering the rest of carlton's list
Remember the phrase " The Chosen One's"

I started going to training sessions in 2009 so I can't comment on them, but again the love shown towards Walsh yesterday, was off the scale.

Not sure whether that's a good thing or not, really.

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I Have

Murphy , Gibbs , Kreuzer the hype and excitement when they were drafted was crazy considering the rest of carlton's list
He's literally getting the same level of hype as basically every other pick 1 in draft history. I think some people need to tone it down and wait until the season actually starts before talking the players up so much. Like I get this is a thread about standouts, but * me the post you replied to is extreme hyperbole. I'm sure every new recruit is impressing their clubs right now haha

He's literally getting the same level of hype as basically every other pick 1 in draft history. I think some people need to tone it down and wait until the season actually starts before talking the players up so much. Like I get this is a thread about standouts, but **** me the post you replied to is extreme hyperbole. I'm sure every new recruit is impressing their clubs right now haha

No it's not. It's called fact.
Which part of that post are you disputing and allow me set you straight?

Turboman1994

Club Legend
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 24, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I Have

All thee had similar if not better pedigree coming into the system as well

Back