Universal Love 2019 #eci thread - #eco is soooooo 2017 - title updated/now with poll.

@_wang_ is an #emo troll stuck in 2016.

• Yes - **** him

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes - double **** him

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I am an #eco loser who only sees negatives

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • #sack dimma

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • CB17 is a top bloke who will inspire us to glory in 2019.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • **** yeah, I am #ECI

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldust

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2005
Chisholm, Minnesota
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nashville Predators
Man you got all serious and i was just funning :(

Jokes aside, if its that bad why not just switch clubs?

Switching clubs is not an option.
Besides, I'd probably choose Brisbane or Port and they're worse than us.
And I saw my brother change sides - from Richmond to Hawthorn - when I was younger and know what a **** of an act changing teams is. :D

Last edited:
So that's two from two. There's still room on the tiger train.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
So that's two from two. There's still room on the tiger train.

Wow - Now I know it officially exists. I thought it was a myth to scare us as kids to make us have nightmares.

Ok All aboard the Tigger Train.

Wow - Now I know it officially exists. I thought it was a myth to scare us as kids to make us have nightmares.

Ok All aboard the Tigger Train.

That's the way Bono. Adam and Larry can get on board as well, but not the Edge, he has a GWS feel about him

Sooo, about that reserves game today and Lennons 7. Bolton snagged 3 as well?
#eci

Most years I expect top 6. Doesn't mean I don't get disappointed when we go s**t. I can still remember a few years ago, probably the last year of wallet when we got smashed so bad that I said even one flag would not make up for being that s**t.

Some people have just been burnt so bad they cope by being arch cynics. You can't be disappointed if you expect us to lose every game. I (and may others) usually just take it out one one player who I think is ******* useless and should never play again. I still think Jackson was a spud.

But anyway, life goes on and as usual I and expecting finals and secretly hoping for a flag!

Bump. It's time to ride the tiger train folks. Toot toot.

not impressed at all

So * off to #ecoland then Debbie downer. Maybe the blues board suits your mood better.
Here, #eci

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Im glad that we can score more than we did in any games last year with Jack, Lloyd and Griffiths only kicking 2 goals combined and you can still cry about it.

Ignore him, he is a troll

nnot to mention Rance playing poorly..screw that, our whole defense apart from Bellis/conca playing poorly and we still won comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad you're impressed with a game where Carlton scored nearly 100, and their young big men dominated ours.

Looks like someone is a wittle grumpy wumpy. Here, this might cheer you up

1a2e4dc5b9f1c4f4260f663dac9c21fe.jpg

Come on lads, we are two from two. We have rolled both the scum and the filth. Get on board.

I'm glad you're impressed with a game where Carlton scored nearly 100, and their young big men dominated ours.

How'd we go today big guy? You upset we won again?

G'day old mate, how are ya?

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
G'day old mate, how are ya?

Not particularly impressed despite scraping together a few wins. Collingwood aren't great, and west coast kicked themselves out of the game. Prestia and caddy aren't doing a whole lot, i was expecting something out of caddy in particular.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Not particularly impressed despite scraping together a few wins. Collingwood aren't great, and west coast kicked themselves out of the game. Prestia and caddy aren't doing a whole lot, i was expecting something out of caddy in particular.

Come off it

we are improving a whole lot better.. we are seeing intensity and effort that we haven't seen in years

This time last year there is no way we would have won this game.

Just lol.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
#EFCFIMF after watching us pump carltank, then stooge the toothless mob, then rioli's goal. ECI big time and a little turgid in the trousers

Thank you. Perfect post. And next week it will be Lions aren't much.

Back