Universal Love 2019 #eci thread - #eco is soooooo 2017 - title updated/now with poll.

@_wang_ is an #emo troll stuck in 2016.

• Yes - **** him

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes - double **** him

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I am an #eco loser who only sees negatives

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • #sack dimma

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • CB17 is a top bloke who will inspire us to glory in 2019.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • **** yeah, I am #ECI

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Think someone is trying a touch too hard to be a badass. :p

Innerwebz forum bad arses are the meanest and toughest as well.

Send from my ipad with righteous man power.

#eco last year, rather than kick the dog, chuck the cat, headbutt the misses, punch the tv, smash a guitar, dig my eyes out with a spoon i had to ECO. i had to step away from this emotionally abusive relationship and learn to love again.

This year I said I wouldn't get excited in the pre-season, i said to myself "hold on until mid year and see how we're travelling"

All that went out the window when we played pretty ordinary football in patches and still beat the blues by 7 goals.

Innerwebz forum bad arses are the meanest and toughest as well.

I'm nearly there bro, but my 34 years of football abuse is still saying no.I at least admire and respect all those #eci guys who had the courage to hang in there. Love your work cobber.

Meh, I've found myself legitimately not being too fussed over the results so far. I have no faith that the club as a whole knows what it takes to be a good footy club. A few scratchy wins against so-so clubs and a couple of underperforming recruits doesn't change my mind.

Lol, still upset you had to take down your Vickery poster and put your Delidio trading cards in the top drawer ey?

Lol, still upset you had to take down your Vickery poster and put your Delidio trading cards in the top drawer ey?

Vickery would still be in our best 22 considering the only other options are Elton and Griffith's. Let that sink in and think about whether this team can really even get close to a finals win with such pathetic tall player depth.

I'm nearly there bro, but my 34 years of football abuse is still saying no.I at least admire and respect all those #eci guys who had the courage to hang in there. Love your work cobber.

If there had of been minimal changes i would of lost my s**t. But, there's been a turnover on coaches and players and more importantly a change to the game plan.
Why not give them a go? We still have bit deficiencies on the list, we know that, but for now, enjoy the wins. Lifes too short.

Vickery would still be in our best 22 considering the only other options are Elton and Griffith's. Let that sink in and think about whether this team can really even get close to a finals win with such pathetic tall player depth.

The fact we let him go says we didn't rate him like you are saying ;)

If there had of been minimal changes i would of lost my s**t. But, there's been a turnover on coaches and players and more importantly a change to the game plan.
Why not give them a go? We still have bit deficiencies on the list, we know that, but for now, enjoy the wins. Lifes too short.

The Balmey Army

The Balmey Army

It's fair to say there was no cool aid consumed during the tiger pre season once Balme arrived. But, there may have been some truth serum dished out.
We got the game style change we wanted, we just have some list issues still.

Interesting analysis here

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...-champion-team-team-champions-2017-afl-season

Shows that despite all the focus on Dusty and Cotch, the next tier down are stepping up
a0a39d49475ea91621a781c9a955d5e7.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a theory that _Wang_ 's ECI levels are directly proportional to our win loss ratio. When we went 3-0 he stated that his ECI level was 28%. Using this formula our round 6 clash vs Adelaide could not only be the top of the table blockbuster of the round it could also be the game that pushes _Wang_ into positive ECI territory.

Lets get behind the Tiges!

I have a theory that _Wang_ 's ECI levels are directly proportional to our win loss ratio. When we went 3-0 he stated that his ECI level was 28%. Using this formula our round 6 clash vs Adelaide could not only be the top of the table blockbuster of the round it could also be the game that pushes _Wang_ into positive ECI territory.

Lets get behind the Tiges!
Excellent theory, but its a vibe man :cool::p

Back