Universal Love 2019 #eci thread - #eco is soooooo 2017 - title updated/now with poll.

@_wang_ is an #emo troll stuck in 2016.

• Yes - **** him

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Yes - double **** him

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I am an #eco loser who only sees negatives

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • #sack dimma

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • CB17 is a top bloke who will inspire us to glory in 2019.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • **** yeah, I am #ECI

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL at the druggies being 5th in line, over rated flogs haven't finished higher than 7th in 200 years and haven't won a final in just as long but are somehow flag contenders hahahahahahahaaha

Exactly.

Every year the Bumblers are going to take the AFL by storm. And every year …..

e17b0c82fc88acb9f4242012584d8637.jpg

LOL at the druggies being 5th in line, over rated flogs haven't finished higher than 7th in 200 years and haven't won a final in just as long but are somehow flag contenders hahahahahahahaaha

Bookies aren't stupid. They are praying on the weak. The bombers haven't won a final since the early 2000's, but you know what they say, a fool and their money are easily parted.

Bookies aren't stupid. They are praying on the weak. The bombers haven't won a final since the early 2000's, but you know what they say, a fool and their money are easily parted.
True, no one gets sucked in by pre season hype more than druggie fans, the more their players get talked up the more druggie fans think they have a superstar team.

Feeling very mortal,midlife crisis and Richmond still haven't won a flag in a system where other teams get a major leg up.
Feel down about the season when usually I am really positive so maybe when I'm down and out,Richmond finally do something.
Feel sorry for the club though with the media pressure forced on them on a weekly basis and our players having to play grand finals every week as the oppo teams train their little leggies off when Richmond comes up on the fixture with blood baying media sitting in the oppo corner.
Us against the World 2017 style.

Wow,forgot about this post,Tiges stuck it right up em!

Rewatched the 2017 GF the other night and watched a couple of 2018 games last night (man the Anzac Eve game last year was awesome, even on replay it feels good to belt Melbourne!), am so ready for 2019!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back