Draft Profile Father Son Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

And he looked very classy at the combine,will be a great addition for you guys.
Doesn't look like McPherson is headed to the Dogs. They have NOT selected him as a F/S, which suggests that they are not interested.
I don't think I've seen him play, but he did very well at the Combine. Chances are that someone will pick him up.

Adelaide
Zac Hart (son of Ben)

Brisbane
Lachlan Johnson (son of Chris)

Carlton
Mackenzie Hogg (son of Matthew)

Essendon
Mason Fletcher (son of Dustin)
Tom Hird (son of James)

Fremantle
Chayce Black (son of Heath)

Geelong
Hocking (son of Garry)

Hawthorn
Tom Graham (son of Mark)
Finn Maginness (son of Scott)

Port Adelaide
Trent Burgoyne (son of Peter)
Jackson Mead (son of Darren) - nominated

Richmond
Xavier Naish (son of Chris)

St Kilda
Tyson Milne (son of Stephen)
Jackson Voss (son of Brett)

Sydney
Kyle Dunkley (son of Andrew)

Western Bulldogs
Oliver Liberatore (son of Tony)
Daniel Romero (son of Jose)

Last edited:
Ross Gibbs is always good for a laugh.

the sanfl and afl screwing up the games count and then choosing to not fix it screwed both clubs over...

but as I’ve mentioned before on this board somewhere Ross Gibbs is a west Aussie who played for Glenelg whose son was set to be a port Adelaide father son recruit until his father lobbied the powers that be to change Glenelg from allocated to port to a crows zone

once he did this Bryce didn’t qualify as a father son to anyone.

crows fans painting missing out on Gibbs as some sort of injustice is insane.

Ross Gibbs is always good for a laugh.

the sanfl and afl screwing up the games count and then choosing to not fix it screwed both clubs over...

but as I’ve mentioned before on this board somewhere Ross Gibbs is a west Aussie who played for Glenelg whose son was set to be a port Adelaide father son recruit until his father lobbied the powers that be to change Glenelg from allocated to port to a crows zone

once he did this Bryce didn’t qualify as a father son to anyone.

crows fans painting missing out on Gibbs as some sort of injustice is insane.
Ross Gibbs may have played outside of SA but he also played 253 games for Glenelg. It's ridiculous that didn't qualify Bryce to the Crows.

Not sure about your claim re club alignment, but Port had Port Magpies, Central Districts, North Adelaide, West Adelaide and Woodville-West Torrens (and the predecessor clubs of the latter) aligned, which is six of the ten clubs. That's pretty good.

Ross Gibbs may have played outside of SA but he also played 253 games for Glenelg. It's ridiculous that didn't qualify Bryce to the Crows.

Not sure about your claim re club alignment, but Port had Port Magpies, Central Districts, North Adelaide, West Adelaide and Woodville-West Torrens (and the predecessor clubs of the latter) aligned, which is six of the ten clubs. That's pretty good.

It’s ridiculous that Bryce wasn’t a crows father son because Ross played 253 for a club that has no connection to Adelaide crows? Pull the other one.

Yeah you can see why I laugh. Especially when brought up next to 4x premiership captains son Borlase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth did the AFL make the criteria 200 games for SA clubs when it's only 150 for WA clubs, and I'm pretty sure the Lions got Jonathan Brown from his father only playing 50 for Fitzroy?

Because they had to deal with the sanfl, who were out to screw the Sa afl clubs.

The sanfl calculated a formula, which it later turns out was botched. Meaning neither teams could ever get a f/s under the rule. The afl didn’t care to change it once it was discovered

Because they had to deal with the sanfl, who were out to screw the Sa afl clubs.

The sanfl calculated a formula, which it later turns out was botched. Meaning neither teams could ever get a f/s under the rule. The afl didn’t care to change it once it was discovered
That's messed up. Between this, the whole saga with joining the VFL and the forced split, I can see why Port would be really dirty at the SANFL and AFL both.

That's messed up. Between this, the whole saga with joining the VFL and the forced split, I can see why Port would be really dirty at the SANFL and AFL both.

Port fans are dirty. Old school port people formally from inside the club are pissed.

Port currently has its board Majority handpicked By the afl, who install their stooges who ultimately answer to them. Port can’t make a single move that isn’t rubber stamped by the vfl from the get go. From what I know All non Vic clubs have the same leash on them. A not unintentional cuckolding by the vfl.

It’s ridiculous that Bryce wasn’t a crows father son because Ross played 253 for a club that has no connection to Adelaide crows? Pull the other one.

Yeah you can see why I laugh. Especially when brought up next to 4x premiership captains son Borlase.

Glenelg Football Club is one of the founding clubs of the Adelaide Crows and one of the teams assigned to the Crows long-term. They have exactly as much connection as the Port Magpies do with Port Power.

Glenelg Football Club is one of the founding clubs of the Adelaide Crows and one of the teams assigned to the Crows long-term. They have exactly as much connection as the Port Magpies do with Port Power.

******* bullshit.

Glenelg didn’t found the Adelaide football club. Adelaide was created as a team to offer an alternative to ports attempt to join the afl. It was done by a bunch of suits in the sanfl office negotiating with the vfl/afl.

The prime selling point of the new Adelaide crows team was that they were a new team, not with a historical fan base like port or Norwood.

Lol carn

******* bullshit.

Glenelg didn’t found the Adelaide football club. Adelaide was created as a team to offer an alternative to ports attempt to join the afl. It was done by a bunch of suits in the sanfl office negotiating with the vfl/afl.

The prime selling point of the new Adelaide crows team was that they were a new team, not with a historical fan base like port or Norwood.
Adelaide Crows were founded by the SANFL clubs to deliver a team for all South Australians, not just the 20% of football fans that supported the Port Magpies.

Glenelg are as much a part of the Adelaide Crows as Port Adelaide is of Port Power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back