Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The early congratulation then end up winning yourself is the ultimate troll imo. Ends up going the congratuators way more often than not.

Someone tries pulling that jinx s**t against me I'll kill them, I have hard enough time winning already. 😂

The early congratulation then end up winning yourself is the ultimate troll imo. Ends up going the congratuators way more often than not.

Someone tries pulling that jinx s**t against me I'll kill them, I have hard enough time winning already. 😂
well, arakaan 's voodoo wont get him by me in the semi-finals #destiny :p

well, arakaan 's voodoo wont get him by me in the semi-finals #destiny :p

Will be interesting, two voodoo super powers matching each other.

Can see Arakanan pulling another of his world famous jinxs out of the bag "don't worry GG, I'm never lucky in fantasy, you'll win ☹️" during the week....that one worked beautifully for him in the final week of the season 😉

i have to get by the Vandals first, hes in the box seat really, minor miracle if i win that

Harsh....

I see your little game tho, you figure coz U have no draft picks there's none to strip hey? 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not in the final. The play-off brackets are confusing, but I'm pretty sure it works like this

Final - GG vs (likely) Helfarch [listed as the "Crown Bowl"]
3rd place play-off - arakaan vs (likely) Dixie Flatline [listed as the "Temple Bowl"]
5th place play-off - drd23 vs shiny_on_top ["Coliseum Bowl"]
7th place play-off - BPG vs 00Stinger ["Province Bowl"]

I don't think anything but the final actually plays for anything of significance though

I'm not in the final. The play-off brackets are confusing, but I'm pretty sure it works like this

Final - GG vs (likely) Helfarch [listed as the "Crown Bowl"]
3rd place play-off - arakaan vs (likely) Dixie Flatline [listed as the "Temple Bowl"]
5th place play-off - drd23 vs shiny_on_top ["Coliseum Bowl"]
7th place play-off - BPG vs 00Stinger ["Province Bowl"]

I don't think anything but the final actually plays for anything of significance though
I didn't tinker with my team as I thought it was over after I lost last week.

I guess this week and next week are just about draft positions, is that right?

Congrats on your win in the fleaflickr league this week ;)

In a surprising twist, Anthony Miller finally becoming the beast I pictured when I took him in the first round two years ago...Kenny Golladay replacement sorted from within. 😉

Have him in 3 of my 4 leagues on here, about to repay the faith shown for holding tight next season.👍

Imagine holding the rights to GG's first round pick via trade where you go from thinking you could have 1.01 five or six weeks ago to be selecting 1.16 after next week....what a mind *.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back