Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for everyones feels, can confirm I was paid and not really fussed who holds the monies.

I won't believe you until you post your bank statement for the previous 3 months

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure, but you better not steal my money ;)
ill PM you later with full instructions of how league works etc but uou can ask people in here and theyll answer too.

for now...first go to myfantasyleague.com and register (free) using the same email you gave me for the espn league and then i can invite you tonight to join.

Sure, but you better not steal my money ;)
Dont worry, with the team and lack of draft picks BB left you you wont be seeing it anytime soon anyway. 😜

Come ride the donation train with me.

ill PM you later with full instructions of how league works etc but uou can ask people in here and theyll answer too.

for now...first go to myfantasyleague.com and register (free) using the same email you gave me for the espn league and then i can invite you tonight to join.
Doneski sir.

Doneski sir.
Myself and Helfarch refused them when GG brought them up, the real fantasy men that we are. 😎

But yea, I'm cool with you getting one per season at the end of the second round over the next two years or something if you want priority picks.

Stinger should probably get one also being new if he wants but not two of them as his team is far better than Lenny's.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back