Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Myself and Helfarch refused them when GG brought them up, the real fantasy men that we are. 😎

But yea, I'm cool with you getting one per season at the end of the second round over the next two years or something if you want priority picks.

Stinger should probably get one also being new if he wants but not two of them as his team is far better than Lenny's.
I think what we learned from coming into the league is simply read the rules once then trade all the things.

If a spot opens up & you need someone, let me know, having fun doing Madden rebuilds these days so wouldn't mind having a go at something like this, not that I've got much of a clue at this point esp having just read the rules...

edit btw thats not a criticism of the rules, just that it looks like there's a bit of a learning curve I'm guessing

Last edited:
If a spot opens up & you need someone, let me know, having fun doing Madden rebuilds these days so wouldn't mind having a go at something like this, not that I've got much of a clue at this point esp having just read the rules...

edit btw thats not a criticism of the rules, just that it looks like there's a bit of a learning curve I'm guessing

Personally, I'd recommend hopping Into a fantasy league that's free to participate in first if you don't have any experience. Trial by error is the best way to learn and best it not costing you any money in the process of doing so.

Omega league, free ESPN may ir may not require a new owner. Youre next cab off the rank there and here

Personally, I'd recommend hopping Into a fantasy league that's free to participate in first if you don't have any experience. Trial by error is the best way to learn and best it not costing you any money in the process of doing so.
Especially one that isn't quite so complex with its scoring and player acquisition rules

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dagless didn't take no stinking priority pick either IIRC....( I made up for it tho)
To be fair, at one point I had Lamar and Ezekiel and a Non-retired Luck.
Im the real problem here... not the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back