Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Surprised Burns and Gary are still named as DEs . Burns especially.

Is it just random dates when they change a players position or is there an actual trigger?

It would be a whole lot easier if we had just Edge for 3-4 OLBS and 4-3 DEs

actually maybe tomorrow night instead.
i just want to cry myself to sleep tonight soon as i get home

No rush, you've got all year, can't make such an important change like that after we have just done draft and fa for the upcoming season.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
If anyone wants to trade for the following players from the Mojave Riders, PM me to discuss, as you know, I don't ask for much....

-----------

QB - Brett Rypien, Tyree Jackson
RB - Mike Davis, Peyton Barber, Adrian Peterson
TE - Jordan Thomas
DT - Maurice Hurst
DE - Stephen Weatherly, Deatrich Wise
LB - TJ Watt
CB - Rasul Douglas

If anyone wants to trade for the following players from the Mojave Riders, PM me to discuss, as you know, I don't ask for much....

-----------

QB - Brett Rypien, Tyree Jackson
RB - Mike Davis, Peyton Barber, Adrian Peterson
TE - Jordan Thomas
DT - Maurice Hurst
DE - Stephen Weatherly, Deatrich Wise
LB - TJ Watt
CB - Rasul Douglas
Cream of the crop

There are a couple there, worth it, starters for one's team. The others more for depth in case people are deficient at certain spots.

2021 6th rounder for TJ?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
reminder...it's getting close to the roster/cap deadline period. where everyone has to cut down to max 36 and under 90m. but also, to ensure they have a player at every position (eg, punter, defensive tackle, safety). some people don't have a player at every position. be sure to use the daily waiver wire to fill your roster now before week 1 begins as you wont be able to submit a lineup.

I was contemplating dropping Will Dissley then I saw that GG.exe projects him to score more points than Aaron Rodgers in fantasy this year.

What a conundrum.

Back