Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Have I paid? Sorry it’s just I’m used to having the money deducted from my winnings.
You haven't.
I haven't done the list yet, like i said i would two months ago :(

basically, the only people who have paid are...

arakaan
bgt2110

everyone else has to pay $25

except Dagless (i'll pay for him this year, given he inherited a team at the eleventh hour)

make sure you let Raephix know Helfarch

You haven't.
I haven't done the list yet, like i said i would two months ago :(

basically, the only people who have paid are...

arakaan
bgt2110

everyone else has to pay $25

except Dagless (i'll pay for him this year, given he inherited a team at the eleventh hour)

make sure you let Raephix know Helfarch

Wait, why are U paying for Dagless? I mean I agree that he shouldn't have to pay this year given the circumstances but you do enough for this league already I'm sure everyone else can chip in $2.50 each or whatever it is.

If there are any Terry tightarses who refuse let me know and I'll put in for them too...

Not your fault Hoggy decided to be a w***er and not even respond to yourPMs despite logging onto big footy countless times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im already paying an extra fifty dollars out in prizemoney, to keep it same as last year.....as the aussie dollar took a beating this year and the cost of league went up. so dagless' twenty-five is part of that anyway.

That's ridiculous mate, you shouldn't have to pay all the extras yourself. Just let us know the difference and I'm sure everyone will be happy to help out.

recompense for bradbury'ing it :p
but otherwise i just need 50 extra between 14 people if we discount dagless

Easy $28.50 this year each, I'll put in $29.50 and we are sorted.

Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
you might have $5 or $10 left. i need to check when i get home. ill tag you with an answer soon
Keep it, I'll pay in full this year.

Lesson for others - win the comp by beating Dagless via a Bradbury, but don't actually claim your winnings, then don't pay annual fees for five years...

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Given it's now $28.50 each person x15 (minus dagless).

BeinPurplenGreen had $10 in reserve, so only needs to pay $18.50
bgt2110 paid $25 but had $15 in reserve as he overpaid last year, as he's already paid $25, and it's $28.50 this year, I'll roll over $11.50 to next year, so he only has to pay the balance
arakaan already paid $25, so i'll wear his $3.50 extra he needed to pay.

Everyone else has to pay $28.50 except Dagless (exempt)

Pay thru paypal to gg.v69.exe@outlook.com or gg.v69.exe@gmail.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back