Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep it, I'll pay in full this year.

Lesson for others - win the comp by beating Dagless via a Bradbury, but don't actually claim your winnings, then don't pay annual fees for five years...
OBJ was a true beast for you that year.

Definitely a travesty based on my year record tho..

The Roster and Cap Limits have now come into effect.
You have till Sep 3 US time to think about it.
You will not be able to submit a lineup until....

1. You are under the $90m cap
2. You have a valid roster (36 total active, and position limits met)

Position Limits...
Max 3 QBs active (max 4 including Taxi) (IR is exempt)
Max 13 RB/WR/TE collectively
Max 2 Kickers
Max 2 Punters
Max 6 DE
Max 6 DT
Max 6 LB
Max 6 CB
Max 6 S

People who still need to pay $29 AUD to gg.v69.exe@gmail.com via Paypal....

--UNPAID 2019--
Shiny On Top
Dixie Flatline
helfarch
blacky
drd23
peterbuch74
Bucking Beads
Raephix
J Shuttlesworth

Anyone want to trade for a LB?
Lavonte David
Hightower
Jaylon Smith
Alec Ogletree
Rashan Gary
Devondre Campbell
Looking to trade one for a pick

What are you after for Jaylon?

I have no one eligible for IR, is this real life?

manureid you will never experience this feeling.

Whats that? Playing in a comp on big footy that requires him to cough up some dough? Manu's tightness is only outdone by LA's tightness. 😜😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no one eligible for IR, is this real life?

manureid you will never experience this feeling.

Oh oh now you’ve done it. Look out for Week 1 from hell on the injury front for helf

Jesus Christ GG.exe just looked at your roster, have you signed all the available rookies yet? 😜

Team looks like it's in a fully blown rebuild rather than the defending champs...but while you still are the champ you do know best (you'll notice I listened to you and kept Dissly ☺ ) . I should probably stop passing judgement and just sit back and watch and learn how the best in Empire does things.

Hail to our Empire King TheGreatBarryB hail to GG, our Empire King

Jesus Christ GG.exe just looked at your roster, have you signed all the available rookies yet? 😜

Team looks like it's in a fully blown rebuild rather than the defending champs...but while you still are the champ you do know best (you'll notice I listened to you and kept Dissly ☺ ) . I should probably stop passing judgement and just sit back and watch and learn how the best in Empire does things.

I can't help myself when it comes to rookies. Like gold prospecting I guess.
But I've got a good core of vets at most positions. Just a bit short of starters at DT and CB, but the rest of my squad can carry the fantasy scoring load till a rookie emerges at DT and CB.

Did Marcus Davenport make you stand up and pay attention?

Still undersold.
Three 1sts for any player is oversold. You can find skill position players for minimal cost (salary or trade) who could put up say 3/4's of what Elliott scores, for the year, then hold onto your picks and draft some stud RB next draft. Or use one of those picks on someone else's big name RB, and still have two 1sts left.

A11dAtP0w3R hasn't been sitting and watching :(

But good for you, great coup. Empire's Herschel Walker historical moment. You can turn all those into the Dallas Cowboys of Empire in a year.

Three 1sts for any player is oversold. You can find skill position players for minimal cost (salary or trade) who could put up say 3/4's of what Elliott scores, for the year, then hold onto your picks and draft some stud RB next draft. Or use one of those picks on someone else's big name RB, and still have two 1sts left.

A11dAtP0w3R hasn't been sitting and watching :(

But good for you, great coup. Empire's Herschel Walker historical moment. You can turn all those into the Dallas Cowboys of Empire in a year.
He’s got a top 3 RB for the rest of his career, hardly think he has to worry.

Any year other than next year, would disagree.

Train to pick one!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back