Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Stephen GG Bradbury got up again I see.
Says the bloke who for the 97th year in a row is going to scrape over the line against me, this year because my PK was out injured from slipping on a puddle in the change room at practice...

Says the bloke who for the 97th year in a row is going to scrape over the line against me, this year because my PK was out injured from slipping on a puddle in the change room at practice...

You’re still in front and probably favourite to hold on. I was actually going to make you an offer for Ekeler last week as handcuff and cover for Gordon’s holdout. Of course scores 37 points!!

Very decent effort by every single one of my offensive players to score less than their projected points this week. Appreciate the effort, squad. 👍

I left Case Keenum, Michael Gallup and Tyrell Williams on the bench in favour of Cam Newton, Davante Adams and Chris Godwin. Go me.

And, you know what, I'll probably do the same thing next weekend, too.

I left Case Keenum, Michael Gallup and Tyrell Williams on the bench in favour of Cam Newton, Davante Adams and Chris Godwin. Go me.

And, you know what, I'll probably do the same thing next weekend, too.

Haha...Like you were ever benching Davante

I've got Crowder in all 4 of my league's on BF, didn't start him in any of them. Even in fleaflicker where our lineups are as deep as the ocean 😕

Cue the yearly Crowder in game injury or Darnold deciding not to pursue the second coming of Alex Smith as a career path when I inevitably start him in at least one of my league's next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OJ Howard and I miss Todd Monken and Ryan Fitzpatrick dearly.....* Byron Leftwich and Jamies.

What are they doing with him? Barely even looked his way in nearly two games now. Olsen on the bench with 14 points to add to my misery. 👌

Edit: make that 20+ points now. FML.

OJ Howard and I miss Todd Monken and Ryan Fitzpatrick dearly.....fu** Byron Leftwich and Jamie.
When you think about it its not all that surprising given Arians coached teams have rarely featured the TE to the point of fantasy relevance.

Its a shame that thought never occurred to all those writing fantasy sleeper articles that were touting OJ as a top 5 TE lock...

When you think about it its not all that surprising given Arians coached teams have rarely featured the TE to the point of fantasy relevance.

Its a shame that thought never occurred to all those writing fantasy sleeper articles that were touting OJ as a top 5 TE lock...

Hook Line and sinker me. :huh:

I thought they’d have him out wide more 😑

Remove this Banner Ad

Back