Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've grown to love website, deleted the app within the first day tho. Set my lineup twice only to discover it hadn't been set at all.

Website is fine once you understand the 5 menu buttons you actually need. Not sure about the other 1500 though.

Website is fine once you understand the 5 menu buttons you actually need. Not sure about the other 1500 though.

Probably does overcomplicate things, but once you know where things are that you actually need it's fine.

Besides that, if I had the app I'd change my lineup 10 times daily and send off 60 emails a week to my opponent. ☹

Seems like solid mind games. Noted.

Samcro kissed on the dick for another week 😜
Why couldn’t I be kissed on the dick last season when Helfarch had my first, I was a top 5 scorer in the league and finished with pick 2.
It comes and goes in roundabouts in fantasy. In my main league in 5-7 being the top scorer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only joshing mate, yea you def deserved some luck this season👍 .. absolutely brutal your win/loss record to overall points last season.

Best of luck to you in the playoffs.

What a farcical trade that turned out to be...you got AB off me and I got the suddenly retired Doug Baldwin and an undeserved top 5 pick. Madness everywhere.

if 00Stinger aomehow wins the comp or comes second, on the back of Raephix's good luck in being awol but still somehow winning games....i would give the prizemoney to Helfarch , or maybe a mix of Helfarch and Stinger (like say $30 to stinger to cover his costs for entry next year), or maybe a mix of Helfarch, Stinger, and GG, or maybe just GG, or maybe just Helfarch, or maybe just Stinger. But if GG or Helfarch win prizemoney on their own, then maybe just stinger or maybe just to cover the cost of 2020 for him. Or something.

if 00Stinger aomehow wins the comp or comes second, on the back of Raephix's good luck in being awol but still somehow winning games....i would give the prizemoney to Helfarch , or maybe a mix of Helfarch and Stinger (like say $30 to stinger to cover his costs for entry next year), or maybe a mix of Helfarch, Stinger, and GG, or maybe just GG, or maybe just Helfarch, or maybe just Stinger. But if GG or Helfarch win prizemoney on their own, then maybe just stinger or maybe just to cover the cost of 2020 for him. Or something.
5 bucks for you mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back