Player Sponsorship 2019 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship - Pledge now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boncer34

Inaugural Steward
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Ok guys, we are $550 short of the 3 players this year at the point. I am locking in Raz and Tippa and our third player will be McKernan. I am going to hang on another week or so but will contact the club and let them know we are pushing for three players. There are quite a few who have contributed in the past who have yet to do so if necessary I will stump up to cover the remainder if we fall just short in the hope that a few more jump on closer to the start of the year.
Who are we no longer sponsoring?

Lore

AFL Club
Essendon
Moderator #82
Who are we no longer sponsoring?
The usual practice is to keep the ones we've been sponsoring the longest if we can't afford to keep all of them, however we had four players last year and the fourth one is Colyer, who no longer plays for Essendon anyway. So we keep the remaining three, or if we can't afford three, then two would be Fantasia and Walla.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maddogm

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Red Wings
Alright legends, I need your money and i need it quickly!

I am going to send each and every one of you beautiful people a PM with my bank details. All monies need to be paid by Friday the 15th.

Peace out.
You don't seem to have my
on the front page list

DERO

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Mitcham FC
Thread starter #98
OK People. Looks like we ill have Tippa, Raz and Mckernan. If you have yet to pay, I'd really appreciate it if you did so over the next few days please because the packs are due to go out! If you have put your name down and changed your mind, that is cool as well... Just let me know please.

Doss , Whispering_Jack , DonsRule, boncer34 , Lore , Dave , Beerfish

DERO

NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Mitcham FC
Thread starter #99
OK People. Looks like we ill have Tippa, Raz and Mckernan. If you have yet to pay, I'd really appreciate it if you did so over the next few days please because the packs are due to go out! If you have put your name down and changed your mind, that is cool as well... Just let me know please.

Doss , Whispering_Jack , DonsRule, boncer34 , Lore ,

Top Bottom