Player Sponsorship 2019 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was more the unnecessary tag. Don't worry you're still down for $100. :thumbsu:
It was $100 if he who cannot be named likes the post. I think the offer of sending the medal to some one less fortunate was very charitable and speaks volumes of Jmoo.

Put me down for fiddy,

Will pay next month though, I have a festival coming up and all my money is going on festival supplies

Ok guys, we are $550 short of the 3 players this year at the point. I am locking in Raz and Tippa and our third player will be McKernan. I am going to hang on another week or so but will contact the club and let them know we are pushing for three players. There are quite a few who have contributed in the past who have yet to do so if necessary I will stump up to cover the remainder if we fall just short in the hope that a few more jump on closer to the start of the year.

Ok guys, we are $550 short of the 3 players this year at the point. I am locking in Raz and Tippa and our third player will be McKernan. I am going to hang on another week or so but will contact the club and let them know we are pushing for three players. There are quite a few who have contributed in the past who have yet to do so if necessary I will stump up to cover the remainder if we fall just short in the hope that a few more jump on closer to the start of the year.
I happy to go another $100 DERO :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back