Player Sponsorship 2019 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
legitimate pledges are being deleted so I think we’re done here now aren’t we?
It was more the unnecessary tag. Don't worry you're still down for $100. :thumbsu:

It was more the unnecessary tag. Don't worry you're still down for $100. :thumbsu:
It was $100 if he who cannot be named likes the post. I think the offer of sending the medal to some one less fortunate was very charitable and speaks volumes of Jmoo.

Ok guys, we are $550 short of the 3 players this year at the point. I am locking in Raz and Tippa and our third player will be McKernan. I am going to hang on another week or so but will contact the club and let them know we are pushing for three players. There are quite a few who have contributed in the past who have yet to do so if necessary I will stump up to cover the remainder if we fall just short in the hope that a few more jump on closer to the start of the year.

Ok guys, we are $550 short of the 3 players this year at the point. I am locking in Raz and Tippa and our third player will be McKernan. I am going to hang on another week or so but will contact the club and let them know we are pushing for three players. There are quite a few who have contributed in the past who have yet to do so if necessary I will stump up to cover the remainder if we fall just short in the hope that a few more jump on closer to the start of the year.
I happy to go another $100 DERO :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back