Player Sponsorship 2019 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlequin you are a winner. Not only do you get to meet me and Jmoo but you also get to meet the players and have a sneaky vino or two. Do you accept your prize?
Sorry DERO I just saw this as much as I would have liked to meet you and jmoo wan I’ll have to say no.

I start a new job next week and am unsure how I would get to the sponsors night on time.

Thanks again

Sorry DERO I just saw this as much as I would have liked to meet you and jmoo wan I’ll have to say no.

I start a new job next week and am unsure how I would get to the sponsors night on time.

Thanks again
Disappointing! I'll CHUCK you back into the draw for the good stuff!

Thanks again
hey- congrats!!

Just feels like every day someone is turning it down haha
We're scared of meeting DERO .

I live too far away. If I lived close I'd look into it more.

I think Doss in the past has asked ahead of time if anyone wasn't available for something. so he could only select from people who could go.

We're scared of meeting DERO .

I live too far away. If I lived close I'd look into it more.

I think Doss in the past has asked ahead of time if anyone wasn't available for something. so he could only select from people who could go.
The only people that need to be scared of me are Josh Green and John Worsfold.

The only people that need to be scared of me are Josh Green and John Worsfold.
The amount that mysterious can't go suggests otherwise. :p

i can’t even remember what that even means any more!
I took off for one too many quick singles.

Surely you picked a few stragglers off the heard at Wild Bill's?

I took off for one too many quick singles.

Surely you picked a few stragglers off the heard at Wild Bill's?
hahaha- oh yeah raise the bat = 100!

if you couldn’t pull at wild bill’s then you’d be very sad... but also disease free, so swings and roundabouts i guess?

So I have drawn two more out:

tesla1962 (lol... I would love it if by some chance you are in town!)
brutus76

Im flying down to VIC and SA too see Mum and Dad and Essendon v Freo (free tickets) but not coming back down south after that till late November so i shall sadly have to pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back