Not open for further replies.

Class3KillStorm

Draftee
Mar 16, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I'd be down.

1551148463724.png

I get back from Bali tonight. Will try and sort this out for you guys and anyone else who's keen over the weekend if bgt doesn't in the meantime.

Please include me. I was in our Div 1 for the last couple of years...about mid table. My love of trading kills me every year and this year will be the same.
Mate you were sent the code for the competitive league can you just confirm if you've joined?

Cheers.

Jade just checking were you wanting super duper competitive league or just for teh lulz brah league?

Mate you were sent the code for the competitive league can you just confirm if you've joined?

Cheers.

Jade just checking were you wanting super duper competitive league or just for teh lulz brah league?

Happy to go in a competitive league mate.

Same question mate. Super duper competitive or for teh lulz brah league?
Sorry, probably the chill league but if you need people in the hard nuts league, throw me to the wolves.

Sorry, probably the chill league but if you need people in the hard nuts league, throw me to the wolves.
Chill league it is. Only a couple of spots left int the competitive league so we'll save those for anymore serious players that express interest. Bgt will create the chill league soon.

Last call for people wanting to join a SC league with your fellow board members. Chill league for those who don't take it too seriously and a competitive league for those who do.

westking

Cancelled
Apr 25, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Whoever happens to be winning
Yes pls. Rank ametuer and haven't played for a decade.

IsDONisGood333

also known as TheDONFather
Sep 8, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers, Juventus
just wondering if the chill league has spots left, would like to join if possible:) :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back